GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
sweet im in no hurry

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I just bought a Sight Pusher to install the Trijicon HDs on my two H&K USPs. I figured it would be cheaper and less annoying than the labor and wait for having a 'smith put the sights on and then kinda-sorta adjusting them at the range -- I'd want the ability to fine-tune the sights for my eyes so I'd need the tool anyway. It's only $60:

http://www.sightpusher.com/

You could also use a brass punch, but the Sight Pusher will give you much more control and is less likely to do damage.

I should have done more research :(

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone watch the AC360 thing last night on guns? I thought it would have been much better. Then Piers Morgan came on and I almost got a concussion from facepalming so hard.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
its not about the guns. its about control.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Anyone watch the AC360 thing last night on guns? I thought it would have been much better. Then Piers Morgan came on and I almost got a concussion from facepalming so hard.

That dude needs to get deported. I've often wondered if i've given my self concussions from face palms due to the babble and lefty diatribe that is spewed forth from the gaping maw of that dunderhead.

Last edited:

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
best post ive read in a while. ill regurgitate that to s9meone at a later date

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
He has a chronic case of verbal dysentery, I guess he picked that up along his 15+ years writing and editing for major tabloids. He is honestly Bill O'Reilly in liberal form.