GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

300whp stock turbo Mk6 GTI possibility

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Just noticed your screen name. If you're going to run this on a 2.5 the extra displacement of the motor may actually get you where you need to be but I wouldn't expect it to be a build for any real longevity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually lost my 2.5 last year and got a 2010 Audi A3 Quattro that has the tsi motor with the ihi k03 haha.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I'm half-a$$ selling it that's why. P&P and inspection was done a month ago and warrantied for a year via socal P&P. I'm looking for 400 ashipped to your door

Aren't you local to SoCal? How much picked up? Still considering it just because I would have to get a custom tune and I don't know if it'll be worth it in the end still lol. Going k04 pretty much garuntees at least 310 whp. Plus I have awd now so might as well put that to good use and make a lot of power lol.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Aren't you local to SoCal? How much picked up? Still considering it just because I would have to get a custom tune and I don't know if it'll be worth it in the end still lol. Going k04 pretty much garuntees at least 310 whp. Plus I have awd now so might as well put that to good use and make a lot of power lol.

get a GT30

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie

PM'd you bro.