GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
btw.. this chick down here.. she's pronstar... and she lives in LA... she gives free cam shows like all the time lol. met her once at the mall too. she was signing some shit at Spencer's

can i say 8.5/10 would bang?

Ew, no. Really?? You must have gotten your numbers wrong. 5.8/10 and even that is generous to me. Would NOT bang.

And I think girls with tattoo can be hot as hell....hers are not.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Ew, no. Really?? You must have gotten your numbers wrong. 5.8/10 and even that is generous to me. Would NOT bang.

Agreed.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
im not much of a ladies man when im sober.... and only 1 hookah lounge has an alcohol license.
the rest dont have one.

Just whip out your mobile phones and jewelry and they'll be all over you haha Armenian pride brah

Or better yet, get with the Mexican chicks to make their brothers mad in Glendale :lol:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

idk i find her pretty attractive.
i have a very interesting taste in women. some women i find attractive at a 10/10 for everyone, and some are like 3/10 for everything.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

I kinda like the milky white girls thooo

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Can't find any pics. I'll have to have her send me some.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
waiting on said pics to figure out if she's my cousin or not.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Here's a 9/10 heavenly blessed beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.