GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I got my Shield for pretty cheap a couple years ago. Think $240-$260. It needs new sights or I need to repaint them. It's not a bad little pistol for the price. The one in the picture is my wife's Shield, hers we got brand new on sale right before I bought mine.

I paid $200 for mine. I love it! I want 2 now, for no reason other than I just want it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ChiChat17: NYC Hate Continues/LOL@SuburbanPeople/ EJ Travels Back in Time to Sizzler

oh wow, good updates.

Couch awesomeness, dang - must catch up on.

Gunz, yeah, wow. S&W FTW, imho.

lol @ back to the future joke, hesrightdoememe.jpg

in4updates...

school starts tomorrow, thank jeebus.

I will be managing a group within my BU now - 5 people to start... 2 of them are problem people. fun fun fun

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Sadly. Yea? Cleveland...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

an only go up for the brownies.

I'm a steelers fan embedded in the heart of NE territory. nothing makes me laugh harder than pats fans talking about how successful they're gonna be because of the team's mentality. invisible fap sesh.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17: NYC Hate Continues/LOL@SuburbanPeople/ EJ Travels Back in Time to Sizzler

an only go up for the brownies.

I'm a steelers fan embedded in the heart of NE territory. nothing makes me laugh harder than pats fans talking about how successful they're gonna be because of the team's mentality. invisible fap sesh.

As a Giants fan I love reminding Pats fans who they can’t beat in the Super Bowl lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow that edit, yeah.

Where in the World is Couch today, btw?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
not bad.

you doing that PT job or what was the deal?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh, not that PT, part time gig i thought maybe yo umentioned? couldnt recall.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
what happened?

My XD.45 was nice, but a cannon. I tried the Glock 19, but in the end, sold that too. I really like the S&P shit, just smooth, easy to shoot. If I ever get a pistol again, will be a S&P 9mm, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.