GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
jaber what didn't you like about the shield? I had my eye on getting one. Or what do you like better about the xds might be a better question? price difference?

Price difference is pretty big IMO. Shield can be bought for around $320, versus XDS Mod2 $440~

I like the shield, it's not heavy, has good capacity for single stack, it's been reliable and it's cheap. I have version 1, there's a Shield M2.0 that has some improvements (trigger and grip i think?). M2.0 isn't that much more than version 1, think $350, so it's still good bang for buck. Only thing I hate about the Shield is the factory sights. Just 3 white dots.

As far as the XDS Mod2, longer beaver tail and fits my hands like a glove with the pinky extension. If I try to shoot the Shield for the entire hour session, my wrist will start to hurt. My hands get sweaty and I start to struggle keeping a good grip with the Shield. Think with the better grip on the XDS, I probably won't have this problem. Trigger on the XDS Mod2 also feels better, crisp with a good reset.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Jay dont you have another firearm for sale? Thought you had a rifle you wanted to let go for a good deal. Could be wrong maybe it was someone else on here.

Jaber

Modero
I like the word stippled , its nice on guns too.

Would never try it myself though.

Yeah... I don't think I would ever try it myself or get it done. I'll stick with TalonGrips lol. Easy to remove if you don't want them anymore.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think I want a shotgun for the house

^^ DBEST.

makes the most sense. easy to use and load, "safe". It's the APR of home protection, tbh, imho.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah... I don't think I would ever try it myself or get it done. I'll stick with TalonGrips lol. Easy to remove if you don't want them anymore.
Will look up these TalonGrips you speak of,

what sights do you like? crazy how expensive sights are for 2-3 little dot attachments. :thumbdown:

I think I want a shotgun for the house

All the neighbors around you have 4-5 at least tbh. But yes shotgun is great for home protection. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.