GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Dat VW dealer on vortex still has awesome pricing I'd imagine.

oh wow yeah, dat PTAK work life - gotta be aggressive without over doing it - the balance is the key. Getting shit done is crucial no matter what. I too can't stand people who whine about what's easiest or whatever. It's like, what makes the most sense in the long run and provides client and company value - that's what we do.

In4racingPtak'sCar :iono:

this job is not 100k that im hiring for, lol. Das, checking PM now.

yeah, i dont think its a legal issue in IL per se, but as big A-O-N, I guess they are just doing that policy company wide. Interesting indeed..

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dang, no comments on the fasting. cray.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Alonso - surprising to me. I thought he would possibly go to RBR or some shit, sad to see him leave F1, but will be rad to keep watching him do other shit.

Agreed on Kimi - big paycheck, play your role, go home. No whining, no complaining or BS about shit, get it done.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Dat VW dealer on vortex still has awesome pricing I'd imagine.

oh wow yeah, dat PTAK work life - gotta be aggressive without over doing it - the balance is the key. Getting shit done is crucial no matter what. I too can't stand people who whine about what's easiest or whatever. It's like, what makes the most sense in the long run and provides client and company value - that's what we do.

In4racingPtak'sCar :iono:

this job is not 100k that im hiring for, lol. Das, checking PM now.

yeah, i dont think its a legal issue in IL per se, but as big A-O-N, I guess they are just doing that policy company wide. Interesting indeed..

Not looking for $100k iono lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Thats what im saying, im not looking for 100k.

Just looking for that all about who you know mentality, then hardwork uphill battle from there.

Yup, want a place I can get in and climb a ladder. Or just find a good job for a couple years to pay the bills lol. getting paid shit money atm.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh dang yeah.

"You're hired... it pays $xxK, and 3 weeks vacation... I'm also gonna need your car for approximately 5 autox dates a year - don't worry, we will co-drive and I can instruct if needed. Thanks fam."

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
oh dang yeah.

"You're hired... it pays $xxK, and 3 weeks vacation... I'm also gonna need your car for approximately 5 autox dates a year - don't worry, we will co-drive and I can instruct if needed. Thanks fam."

Where do I sign? Iono

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Pretty much the reputation my boss and I carry sometimes :lol: Well, for sure my boss. He will call you an idiot, where as I will put it in a more gentle way. If you call me about something I e-mailed you about, I will tell you to read the e-mail and hang up. Once I started working for him, they stopped going to him and just come to me. When I'm on lunch or whatever, people will just wait :lol: But we get along very well, cause we say it like it is and get things done. But we did have to tone it down a bit recently, CEO had a meeting with my boss about his "pointy elbows" and made him take a course on how to interact with other people or something lol....

Earlier in the year someone complained about explicit music playing in the office, either from the background music or jukeboxes in certain offices. Director of operations decided to task one guy with filtering explicit music and pretty much applied a catalog similar to one of our National Accounts (from a family restaurant). Everyone thought it was BS but didn't say anything. My boss caught wind and overrode the filters/catalog. Director got pissed and my boss had a meeting with HR. When they released the updated employee handbook this year, my boss told me to check out a certain section. It pretty much read that we are a music company and can play anything that is in our music catalog :lol:

^ corporate gold right there, all of it. :lol:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
jesus christ I can't keep up here today.

^ good updates.

O wow. A wild Jayballs appears

he is a workaholic to the max and is severely underpaid, tbh.

Wait, Craig has the car with the ricer bits on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.