GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI stage3 k04 325whp vs evo9 465awhp

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
I'm comparing ko4 to ko4. Revo's naming structure sucks and so do there files. My girls car is tuned with revo and tbh doesn't feel like much. APR has fine tuned there files with a 3 bar map sensor and is a lot smoother and paired with the dsg file is even better. No revo with similar mods has beat me yet. Revo should be out of the game no innovation and power compared to APR and the others. To me labeling the k04 as a stage 3 is just some bs marketing tactic to make people brag and take people's money. Besides the fact that revo stole most of APRs ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You clearly havent raced a well built Revo car... Im not saying they are better/worse than APR but to say they should be out of the game and have no innovation... meh... thats naive IMO

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
You clearly havent raced a well built Revo car... Im not saying they are better/worse than APR but to say they should be out of the game and have no innovation... meh... thats naive IMO

If we have the same mods then I guess that means we both are well built? I'm talking mod for mod. Of course I can also go balls out with any other tuner and mop what ever revo can put out. Their sps controller switcher is a joke. Can't even tell what file your in. I mean the only reason I got it for my girls car is cause it was on sale for $400. And the high end euro shop here use APR. And the lesser shops use REVO that's gotta say something in my book. They also itching to sell revo more than APR . Also the shops that sell both APR and revo were giving me a special on labor if I got revo. I said no thanks.
I rather go uni or anything else before I go revo. Yes they should be out of the game no one here even talks about revo much compared to the mk5 days.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
If we have the same mods then I guess that means we both are well built? I'm talking mod for mod. Of course I can also go balls out with any other tuner and mop what ever revo can put out. Their sps controller switcher is a joke. Can't even tell what file your in. I mean the only reason I got it for my girls car is cause it was on sale fo $400. And the high end euro shop here use APR. And the lesser shops use REVO that's gotta say something in my book. They also itching to sell revo more than APR . Also the shops that sell both APR and revo were giving me a special on labor if I got revo. I said no thanks.
I rather go uni or anything else before I go revo. Yes they should be out of the game no one here even talks about revo much compared to the mk5 days.

In Europe Revo is what everyone runs. My buddies car was built by TKE (Skorea808 for those who remember) in Deustchland and his car was one of the fastest cars in the mk6 platform ive seen. Ive slayed C6 vettes and big turbo'd neons/stis... this dude walked me.

I got alot of respect for revo even though I have been APR since 1500miles.

When i say built i do not mean you threw a tune on your girls cars and called it square. Im talking similar tires, mounts, suspension, exhaust, brakes, rotational mass, braces etc. They can all be stock or they can be aftermarket... just so long as they are the same.

Take an APR stage 1 tune vs a Revo stage 1 tune but the APR guy has Extreme summers (s-04s or Pss or V12s) while the Revo guy is on run flats... i dont car about numbers... i can tell you who will win.