GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Richmond, Va

scbastv

Ready to race!
HELLOOOOO OUT THERE THERE THERE THERE!!!!

Anyone out there in Richmond or closely surrounding areas?

ive seen plenty of mk5 or earlier but ZERO mk6's...

scbastv

Ready to race!
Richmond, Virginia

acewayne

Ready to race!
holy 1 year bump :D. greetings from golfmkv. I saw a white and blue mk6 in the VCU parking deck today and decided to see if any of the owners happen to post here but it doesn't look like it... anyways the 2-4 of that do post somewhat on golfmkv will be doing a small meetup for people in richmond sooner or later if anyone's interested:thumbup:

dwp2

Ready to race!
I still don't see too many MKVIs in Richmond. I'm in the far west end.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
Hey all, Im from WV, Ill be in the richmond area and yorktown area this weekend maybe thurs-sunday wondering if any of you guys know of any reputible tuners i can get hooked up with to get my S1 tune (again) and possibly a dp and S2?

dwp2

Ready to race!
Hey all, Im from WV, Ill be in the richmond area and yorktown area this weekend maybe thurs-sunday wondering if any of you guys know of any reputible tuners i can get hooked up with to get my S1 tune (again) and possibly a dp and S2?

Your best bet may be at NGP in Lorton, VA, a little north of Fredericksburg. They're one of the top APR dealers. There are 2 APR dealers in VA BCH, but that's out of your way.

Bose

Ready to race!
NGP = good dudes. They're just off 95 at the Newington/Ft Belvoir exit #166. Getting my Stage 1 tune there next week.

Medussa

Ready to race!
I think i was banned from Virginia

mcurtin

I still don't see too many MKVIs in Richmond. I'm in the far west end.

I agree - this is exactly why I love driving mine around! I live in Museum / Carytown area and see virtually none...

acewayne

Ready to race!

Saw this in the Main Street parking deck this morning. Its not the first time I've seen it, but the first time its been parked near me. There's also a white one that parks in the deck, but I've never seen the owners

brainbasher

Ready to race!
Attn. Richmond:
When: Saturday's @2PM
Where: Texas Roadhouse
10075 Jeb Stuart Parkway
Glen Allen, VA 23059
Back parking lot
For more info check out the eem site:VA EEM Chapter