GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Afterwards I just turned and looked at my wife... “What the fuck was that?!?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was protecting the people around you and serving you with safety iirc...

Move along.

Dude got his ass kicked every day in high school and now wants to flex his muscles
Ahhh the classic stereotyping , good when its on your side....TERRIBLY unbelievable when youre a victim of it . <3

Being a minority i know these feels but i dont let it effect my actions.

LOL when you think about being stereotyped a volkswagen driver..."its slow", "only a 4 banger" , "you pollute 500x more than a f350", "hatchbacks lol", "wheres the hemi" , "cute car"

Cop: “Have a nice night.”
Wow , that courtesy though.

Last edited:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Got pulled over once and the cop asked me if I owned the car. I said yes and she said to have a nice night. No license registration or anything. Was quite confused.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Got pulled over once and the cop asked me if I owned the car. I said yes and she said to have a nice night. No license registration or anything. Was quite confused.

"keep on the lookout, white prius driving erratically...driver mid 20s...neck tattoos and man bun...vintage steering wheel...possible gun fire noises from rear of car...assault style washer gun on board. "

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
"keep on the lookout, white prius driving erratically...driver mid 20s...neck tattoos and man bun...vintage steering wheel...possible gun fire noises from rear of car...assault style washer gun on board. "

Lol. I have a haircut appointment tomorrow. Say bye to man bun.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I really need to buy a good winter jacket for this year, fucking cold outside. im wearing shorts and a t shirt but still
Any suggestions on brand/store to go check out? I was thinking diluth trading post ..never been there but hoping its cheaper than REI
Lol. I have a haircut appointment tomorrow. Say bye to man bun.
Goodbye manbun, hello handle bar mustache
Bout time you fuckin hippie.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
shots fired
Fixed it for you. :)
luls
RIP CRAIG'S MANBUN
Remember when he used to PubG with us? :cry:

Pubg Talk™: Super busy at work for next 3 weeks, havent been able to game much..ill try to send you an invite when i get a few to relax.

Jaber

Modero
Duluth has nice stuff. Expensive, but they are quality. Only downside is their sizes run big.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
ANy of you guys have an honest recommendation for a personal radio (walkie talkie) that would work in the mountains?

Getting close to the trip down to the Gap and we're thinking it'd be wise to have something non-cellular to keep in touch if we get separated.

I've already got a couple of the FRS radios (commonly used at autocross events) and *supposedly* those are good for 2 miles.... but I'm not sure I believe it.

Anybody got a product suggestion that they've personally used in mountains that have worked?

My one buddy dug up this one, claims to be a 36 mile range... but I'm sure that's only true in the plains of Nebraska where it's flat: https://www.amazon.com/Midland-GXT1...1539278542&sr=8-3&keywords=midland+gxt1000vp4

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ANy of you guys have an honest recommendation for a personal radio (walkie talkie) that would work in the mountains?

Getting close to the trip down to the Gap and we're thinking it'd be wise to have something non-cellular to keep in touch if we get separated.

I've already got a couple of the FRS radios (commonly used at autocross events) and *supposedly* those are good for 2 miles.... but I'm not sure I believe it.

Anybody got a product suggestion that they've personally used in mountains that have worked?

My one buddy dug up this one, claims to be a 36 mile range... but I'm sure that's only true in the plains of Nebraska where it's flat: https://www.amazon.com/Midland-GXT1...1539278542&sr=8-3&keywords=midland+gxt1000vp4

They’re all line of sight. Whatever they list as range is maximum distance in a flat open field.

Status
Not open for further replies.