GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New owner 2.5 golf

talhao

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys and girls.how are you all?
Well i just got back to America (NJ) after being 20 years in Portugal.(i went to Portugal when i was 9).
Well i arrived about 2 months ago and started looking for a pre-owned car...and of course the gti caught my eye but it wasnt in my wallet range.
So i saw a pre-owned golf 2.5 with 9000 miles and in my wallet range so i went to the dealer saw the car and i didnt think 2 times in buying it.After 1 day it was in my hand and i dont regret it.i just love this car.
I hope you guys will help me out with some questions that i probably may have some time...
Ill try to post some pictures...
Thank you all

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

talhao

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks.
Ill try to post the pictures tomorrow...from my phone.since i havent bought a laptop yeat.
Saving some money for the mods ;) and the insurrance took alot of my money :( lol

talhao

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys
First of all sorry for not posting the pictures but i havent got alot of time...but as soon as i can ill post.
On question i got is when i put the car running when its cold (in the morning) the rpm goes till the 2000 and it stays like that for almost 1 minute.is that normal?

NYCRabbit1

Ready to race!
Hi guys
First of all sorry for not posting the pictures but i havent got alot of time...but as soon as i can ill post.
On question i got is when i put the car running when its cold (in the morning) the rpm goes till the 2000 and it stays like that for almost 1 minute.is that normal?

It's normal to rev higher on a cold start to heat up emission components quicker. You'll also notice that when it becomes cold outside idle rpms won't be as high to protect those same components...my understanding at least :)

talhao

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for your reply :)
Thats what i thought too...but hey its better to ask then think something was wrong.
:)

talhao

Passed Driver's Ed
Next time that i go to the dealer ill ask them if theres any update for mine.thanks for letting me know...

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion