GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo Stage I thoughts

Antman1

Passed Driver's Ed
I’m also thinking of getting the Revo tune as well as it’s the closest to me. If you don’t mind me asking how did you get the voucher? Tunes are already cheapest way to get extra power but every dollar saved goes to other goodies. Thanks

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Revo also runs sales from time to time... maybe there will be a spring sale... I believe I got my stage 1 tune for either 300 or 350

JustinT

Ready to race!
I’m also thinking of getting the Revo tune as well as it’s the closest to me. If you don’t mind me asking how did you get the voucher? Tunes are already cheapest way to get extra power but every dollar saved goes to other goodies. Thanks

What’s up man, the voucher was actually offered during the Holiday season and ended mid January.
I did not use it/expired because I had to allocate money to other things beforehand. I did spend a little more but saved a lot because the shop I went to did not charge labor etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antman1

Passed Driver's Ed
What’s up man, the voucher was actually offered during the Holiday season and ended mid January.
I did not use it/expired because I had to allocate money to other things beforehand. I did spend a little more but saved a lot because the shop I went to did not charge labor etc.

Thanks for the reply. If there is a sale when I’m ready then I will go with that but if not I will just pay full price. Still a great deal.

JustinT

Ready to race!
Thanks for the reply. If there is a sale when I’m ready then I will go with that but if not I will just pay full price. Still a great deal.

Exactly, it’s an aggressive tune and cheaper than APR/Uni. All tunes are great, but for me it was a better deal. Just give it a few months and ask authorized dealers if they’re expecting sales. Best of luck!

slowgti08

Ready to race!
Ah got it, I heard about them through google and they had great reviews. Drove a little over an hour north to get to KMD Tuning. Glad your car got fixed and for a reasonable problem. Your car is clean, was looking at it prior to walking inside the door haha.

Thanks man. I was going to recommend Uni but you seemed set on Revo

JustinT

Ready to race!
Thanks man. I was going to recommend Uni but you seemed set on Revo

You have Uni?
Main reason why I chose was funds were a little tight and wanted to treat myself haha. Very happy with it so far.

slowgti08

Ready to race!
Yes, just sucks it was pouring when you got it. I remember when I got mine, smiles all day.

JustinT

Ready to race!
Yes, just sucks it was pouring when you got it. I remember when I got mine, smiles all day.

Haha yeah it’s still crazy you were there.
Been raining all weekend and finally opened it up a bit today. Biggest smile in a long time lmao.

slowgti08

Ready to race!
Haha yeah it’s still crazy you were there.
Been raining all weekend and finally opened it up a bit today. Biggest smile in a long time lmao.

You got any other engine/ trans mods ?

slowgti08

Ready to race!
Forge FMIC GFB DV+ CTS INTAKE magna flow cat back exhaust R8 coils the list goes on lol

JustinT

Ready to race!
That's what they all say lol at least that's how I started before the mod bug bit me and spread the infection. It's true.

Then stage 1 is more than enough, it'll improve the low end and minimize turbo lag. Plus it'll increase the number of smiles on your way to work

Stage II seems likely now lol