GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

switching from G.I.A.C. to REVO

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Same boat here,Revo Stage II tuned:no issues.

JhnR

Banned
i don't care history is history

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
i don't care history is history

18k miles between stage 1 & 2, no issues plus the mileage from previous cars. Theres some history.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Even though it has nothing to do with our cars I lost all respect for Revo when the whole lawsuit went down. That and guys with Revo tunes consistently got beat up on by Garrett and APR tuned cars with similar mods way back when.

sick12gti

Ready to race!
Hmmm... I have revo and thinking about going to giac for my K04 tune but why would they have to reopen the ecu?? It's already unlocked if there pulling ecu again sounds like they want a labor charge to me..

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Hmmm... I have revo and thinking about going to giac for my K04 tune but why would they have to reopen the ecu?? It's already unlocked if there pulling ecu again sounds like they want a labor charge to me..

It's not the way it works. At least that's what I've been told. When I got re-flashed with the UNI software, I only paid for the tune. There were no additional labor costs.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Whould be a Direct port flash. Why? Its already unlocked

It's unlocked for that particular software, not another's proprietary software.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
I don't understand the hate for Revo. I've found them to be perfectly responsive, and the stage 1 on my car is great.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
^ There is a lot of fanboyism on this forum. I never dealt with GIAC or Revo so I can't really give feedback on this one.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I don't understand the hate for Revo. I've found them to be perfectly responsive, and the stage 1 on my car is great.

we've had several people who did not receive replies to emails or PM's on here, as well as issues locating dealers who would work/talk to them. I am glad its worked out for you, bravo.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Last edited: