GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Rokblokz Mudflaps Question

Jarred767

Ready to race!
Heading into my first winter with the GTI and locally they spread a ton of volcanic cinders to help with the snow and ice. I've decided that I need to have mud flaps and pretty sure I want to go with Rokblokz based on reviews and what other options there are.

My biggest question is if anyone has the newer version. It looks like they now stamp their logo on the flap directly so you don't have the choice of not putting the sticker on. I'd rather not have the logo, but they seem like the best option. Any way around this, especially if you have gotten the new ones, can the stickers be removed? Or should I just deal with the RB logo?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I got that black flaps with black logo in hopes they won’t be that noticeable. Haven’t put them on yet though. I had the OEM flaps, but had to remove them when I got golf r skirts.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I literally haven’t seen them yet. I went on a buying binge and haven’t had the time to put em on yet. Didn’t even open the box

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Haha, that’s awesome lol we’ll feel free to let me know if/when you find them

Here you go. Another thing is since they’re symmetrical, you could flip them so the logo faces forward if you want.

bbqchipsfan

Hey man. Recently installed these on my CSG MK6. I got the black mud flaps with the red logo; I really like the contrast with the red tail lights. You could also go black/black as mentioned above and that would make the logo less noticeable, but I honestly don't mind it. I got the short ones since my car is lowered. Attaching picture below for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_9562.jpg
    IMG_9562.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,221

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey man. Recently installed these on my CSG MK6. I got the black mud flaps with the red logo; I really like the contrast with the red tail lights. You could also go black/black as mentioned above and that would make the logo less noticeable, but I honestly don't mind it. I got the short ones since my car is lowered. Attaching picture below for reference.

Those should look SOO much nicer than OEMs on a white car. . . Off to find a set

jon570

Ready to race!
I have the black flaps and red logos on my tornado red gti. I love them. When i first installed them the rears were kinda of tilted and looked weird, but ive recently fixed that and i love them.

FndrStrat06

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the black flaps and red logos on my tornado red gti. I love them. When i first installed them the rears were kinda of tilted and looked weird, but ive recently fixed that and i love them.

The rear ones on my car are kinda tilted funny too. They're level with the ground, and the outside edge is also vertical, but they sort of tilt inward, it's hard to explain.

gtimk6spd

Ready to race!
The rear ones on my car are kinda tilted funny too. They're level with the ground, and the outside edge is also vertical, but they sort of tilt inward, it's hard to explain.

This was about as level as I could get mine. They're not perfect, probably due to my installation, but they're better than not having them.