Hy all,

Ready to buy my first GTI. Built my car and this is how it looks like

2010 Deep black, 4 door
-xenons
-6 speed
-bluetooth
-dynaudio
-18 inch

Built it thru zag.com and priced for $ 25.060 before tax. Have 2 dealers that called me allready, and they are ok with the price. it is $ 300 under invoice and $1,700 under MSRP

What do you guys think?

PS: Located in Nashville, TN, USA

Last edited:

cipriang80

That seems like a great deal to me! That's exactly who I would go through (zag.com) and you pretty much nailed the exact vehicle I'll get! (or maybe carbon, or white :p )

Leasing, financing, cash?

I am trying to do $ 10,000 down. Hope i can sell my 2002 A6 this week.

Carbon Blir

Ready to race!
i would say do it... i got a littl emore that 300 under invoice and they also include the 398 for tint so i got a little over 700 off invoice... most dealers in CA laughed at under invoice

Spitzenmk6

Hy all,

Ready to buy my first GTI. Built my car and this is how it looks like

2010 Deep black, 4 door
-xenons
-6 speed
-bluetooth
-dynaudio
-18 inch

Built it thru zag.com and priced for $ 25.060 before tax. Have 2 dealers that called me allready, and they are ok with the price. it is $ 300 under invoice and $1,700 under MSRP

What do you guys think?

PS: Located in Nashville, TN, USA
I went thru USAA.com buying service and got the same deal. Pick mine up in a month--$300 under invoice--I think it's a great deal--and others are right--some places I called scoffed at the thought of offering anything less than MSRP or a couple $100 off. USAA uses zag.com as well--awesome deal in my book.

Can't wait to pick her up!!:happyanim: