GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2010 Tornado Red GTI 2DR (Must go!)

JKoby123

Ready to race!
**DELETE ME**

SOLD!

Alright. So, I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on a STI. So I have to sell my baby. She's amazing, and will be missed, but I know that I'll find her a good home. She has been babied and treated royally since day one.

Alright, so, just as the tite states. 2010 TR GTI. 2DR. It has almost 31k on it. CBFA Engine.

OPTIONS:

6 Sp. Manual Gearbox
Moonroof
Bluetooth
Monster Mats
Cold Weather Package (Heated Mirrors and Seats)

AFTERMARKET:

VMR v708s (18x8.5, wrapped in Hankook Ventus V2 Concepts) [700 miles]
Neuspeed Short Throw Shifter [18,000 miles]
AutoTech MK6 CAI [200 miles]
Eurojet Catted/Resonated Downpipe [250 miles]
Eurojet Cat Back Exhaust [250 miles]
Window Tints: 35% Front, 20% Rear

The ECU is stock. I was getting ready to go stage 2, but never did. All it needs is the flash, though. I also have all of the stock parts that I can include with the car, or swap back to if requested, with the exception of the wheels.

Pictures of the car can be viewed in my signature link. Otherwise, pictures available upon request.

The car is gorgeous, but I will also have the car professionally detailed before finalization of a sale as my "thank you" to a buyer. I think that that's it; let me know if I missed anything.

Asking $22,500.00, with all mods and stock parts included.
Willing to entertain offers.

Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
I don't think mods really help increase the price in a sale, especially performance mods may mean that the car was run hard. You can say it wasn't, but what is the sense of having the mods then. Basically, condition, and miles are determining factor, 31k is on the high side. What does the book say the car is worth based on your original sticker and factor in miles.

That will give you a selling price, then sell parts to recover some of your additional money.

22K and not much of a warranty left, for 3K more a new car can be bought, full warranty etc.

Just comments to help you arrive at, or consider adjusting the price and sell parts separately to recover some of your investment, good luck.