GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Kleemann TS-7 w/ Tires

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Picked up something else and need to get the GTI to a more friendly daily. I love these wheels because they are not something you see everyday and my favorite set in all the wheels I've had, so its tough making this ad, but someone else should put them to better use then my soon to be raised GTI.

Condition:
They are in the type of condition you would expect to see from daily driven wheels. They have the occasional rock chip from the road and few tiny scratches from the previous owner mounting tires. However since then I have mounted different tires and made sure the shop was carefull. They have no curb rash.

Tires have around 4k miles on them, I mainly drive on weekend and take public transportation for school.

Specs
18x8.5et35
205/40 Nitto Neo Gen Tires (Great for Camber wear and Minimal-ish stretch)

You Get:
Wheels
Tires
Kleemann Wheel Bolts
Centercaps
Hub Rings
Wheel Locks

Price

Last edited:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I keep going back and forth on what to do. Part of me just says to get 225's or 215's, raise it and call it a day. :[

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Why do you need to raise it / make it a more daily friendly car?

I picked up something I wanted for a really long time, and thats not a very practical every day car as the GTI was meant to be, and I can't have two impractical cars haha. I was fortunate to grab a mint '90 Carrera 2.

Awesome wheels!

Would look good on a car with Air and euro seats. :p

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I picked up something I wanted for a really long time, and thats not a very practical every day car as the GTI was meant to be, and I can't have two impractical cars haha. I was fortunate to grab a mint '90 Carrera 2.
:p

Pics!!!!!!!

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I recently got wheels for it, I'l make a thread then :D

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
GTI is going back to more oem, so my beloved are up for sale again.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Sorry man, car is with stock wheels and tires, so just looking to sell.