GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L Platform General Chat

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I've kinda run out of stuff to do on my car. At this point I feel like I've done everything worth doing do it. I'm kinda just over the whole scene, really :iono:

This is on point

I'm actually going backwards now. Remove mods and going back to stock just cause I miss how smooth and easy life was before I started dropping stupid amounts of $$$ on the car haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
This is on point

I'm actually going backwards now. Remove mods and going back to stock just cause I miss how smooth and easy life was before I started dropping stupid amounts of $$$ on the car haha

:word:

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
I debated just doing springs and sways for suspension mods. I hate construction in the golf. I decided to Buy a truck and keep it stock. It's a great contrast to being low...

efa5

Ready to race!
This is on point

Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one. Parted out the air setup and swapped in some koni str.t and DG springs.

Weakspecs

Ready to race!
Does anyone have the ECS Skid plate? pros and cons of it.

Average 2.5

Has anyone swapped in a TDI SW to replace the normal rubbery buttonless one? also a TDI stereo too? I am thinking about doing both.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone swapped in a TDI SW to replace the normal rubbery buttonless one? also a TDI stereo too? I am thinking about doing both.

Steering wheel? I don't know about the buttons but the wheel is a straight swap I've heard. The buttonless GTI wheel exists...

Stereo is easy. BarryTsomething on this forum sells occasionally. Googling his thread may reveal the answers you're looking for.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

tBass84

Ready to race!
Has anyone installed oem footwell lights in a car that originally did not have them?

I just ordered the door warning LEDs and mirror puddle LED wedges from Bold Sport and came across them as well.

I think that's the next one for me, seems pretty straight forward with the harness included [emoji3]

Is that next on your list?!

P.S. Just got my Magnaflow CatBack ready for summer install next Friday [emoji3]