GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Goddamn it, Chris! This weekend was boring as fuck at work and I spent what felt like the majority of the time searching for shit about the DG springs. Do you really not have to swap out your shocks with these? I am only seeing them for 4 doors. How would that affect my 2 door? Stock vs DG comparison pics? Especially with Serrons. Would used springs be okay? What is their average life expectancy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used is fine. DG springs r good. DSG lower in front cuz of weight. Can run stock shocks for a long time. Used springs should be fine just ask for pictures.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Next thing Phur wants is a Godspeed downpipe to go stage two for the low.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Been watching this netflix show called Haunting Of Hill House..some spooky shit.

I wish.
If you’re doing springs you should be doing shocks, while you’re in there you should really address the bushings, then it still needs realigned...
Let’s just say my wife would not be on that boat. Especially since I just got tail lights a couple of months ago and literally just did new brakes and rotors.
It will already be due for an oil change, DSG fluid change and new plugs and coils when I get back from vacation.
Let’s just say it would be unwise to suggest it. Also, I am still worried about reducing my clearance. We get a lot of roadkill down here. Can you clear a bloated raccoon or opossum at 80 mph on springs? How about a dead deer?
What if i told you a raccoon will lose against a gtis front bumper everytime.

Wife wont notice lowered car tbh :iono:
[emoji16]
What about my excess baggage?
I would love to get rid of the suitcase and get some exhaust, but that too is not going to happen.
Source an unwanted oem catback. Cut off oem tips, put some aftermarkets on there. All looks , no sound.
Goddamn it, Chris! This weekend was boring as fuck at work and I spent what felt like the majority of the time searching for shit about the DG springs. Do you really not have to swap out your shocks with these? I am only seeing them for 4 doors. How would that affect my 2 door? Stock vs DG comparison pics? Especially with Serrons. Would used springs be okay? What is their average life expectancy?
I mean ideally everyone wants to replace shocks and springs together but its a lot more costly. Plenty of people on the forums run just DG springs with no complaints. They cheap to buy too. Ask in random stupid questions thread if you have any doubts
Used is fine. DG springs r good. DSG lower in front cuz of weight. Can run stock shocks for a long time. Used springs should be fine just ask for pictures.
What he said ^

Next thing Phur wants is a Godspeed downpipe to go stage two for the low.
Cheap option yeah
Once the mod bug hits he is phurly phucked

I think hes stage 2 already? not sure , its early i havent had my almond milk coffee yet.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ah, back home. Back to the grind. Amirite

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
googled and still couldn't recognize who she is. Meh.

Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Which itself is super overrated. Who gives AF about the sports illustrated swimsuit issue - or sports illustrated itself for that matter.

I mean I guess back in the 70 or 80 it was jerk material for kids that couldn't get their hands on a Playboy or Victoria secret catalog or whatever.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Which itself is super overrated. Who gives AF about the sports illustrated swimsuit issue - or sports illustrated itself for that matter.

I mean I guess back in the 70 or 80 it was jerk material for kids that couldn't get their hands on a Playboy or Victoria secret catalog or whatever.

Sears catalog.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Calling screening is the best thing ever on the new pixel phone. I just had my first scam call since I got the new phone. They hung up as soon as they heard my robots voice. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.