GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 08-17-2018, 08:23 AM   #1919
uglybastard
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: VW Mk6 GTI 3 pedal in CSG; Jeep WJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by smanierre View Post
Aren't they Canadian? Unless Canada does that too

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
i always assumed anglo canada didn't do that. french Canada does though - can confirm by all the accents on hiking trails up my way

R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:43 AM   #1920
Stock-GTI
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 MK6 GTI
Idk, according to their IG they just moved shops sometime in the last few weeks.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #1921
Tony48
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2011 GTI
Anyone have an idea when Stratified will be running their next sale? Waiting to pull the trigger on an AP w/tune.
Old 08-17-2018, 10:06 AM   #1922
OhioMK6
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: 2012 CSG GTI - 2DR Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahugu.brian View Post
Hey guys. Has anyone received any updated tunes from stratified? Been waiting on a MAF calibration since July 30th and they arenít responding to emails

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I sent logs around that same time and I'm waiting for a reply as well.
Borg Warner K04 | Stratified Protune | SouthBend Stage 2 Daily Clutch | ECS Tuning Intake - SPM Downpipe - Corsa RSC Catback - GFB DV+ - Audi R8 Coils + NGK IX Plugs - Koni Coilovers - 3SDM 0.06 Wheels - Hankook Evo V12 - HAWK HPS 5.0 Pads - ECS Tuning SS Brake Lines - Ziza Golf R Tails - ECS Tuning Street Shield - Eonon GA5153f Android Headunit
OhioMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:50 AM   #1923
uglybastard
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: VW Mk6 GTI 3 pedal in CSG; Jeep WJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony48 View Post
Anyone have an idea when Stratified will be running their next sale? Waiting to pull the trigger on an AP w/tune.
noticed they changed the price recently too.

R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:40 PM   #1924
Walahmelons
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: '13 GTi DSG
They are incredibly busy at the moment. Just be patient you'll get it. I waited over 3 weeks to get my revision, but they did send it to me.
Stratified Tune (1 Revision) // Raceland 3" Catless Downpipe // Resonator Delete // APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake // BKR7EIX // R8 Coil Packs // H&R Super Sport Springs // Alzor 881 Wheels // ECS Tuning Wiper Delete // ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Spoiler Extension
Walahmelons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:01 AM   #1925
zef
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2013 GTI
Any Stratified folks with TCU software having issues with launch control? Tried launching the car at the drag strip tonight and the car fell flat on it's face every time.

zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 02:40 PM   #1926
pdan
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 2009 VW Jetta TDI (sold), 2013 GTI
Has anybody seen long term fuel trim drop a little low, as in consistent .90-.88?? I was trying to figure out if stratified had sent me 2 tunes with crackles or not so I swapped to the other tune, still listed as non crackle, and have been driving for a few weeks and noticed the lower trims. I know they said as long as it doesnít go below .85 everything should be good, just wondering because before I would hover around .95 or so on average.

Also, Iím finally upgrading my clutch tomorrow and would want to tune for it, do you just email them and ask for a tune refinement and a new Maf calibration?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CW 2dr 6MT-Stratified Tuned-Unitronic Intake-Southbend Stage 2 Daily-R8 Coils-NGK Plugs-ECS Tuning 3in Catted Downpipe-Neuspeed Catback-ECS Tuning Dogbone Mount-Unibrace UB-GFB DV-OEM LED Dark Cherry Tails
pdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 04:37 PM   #1927
Stock-GTI
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 MK6 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdan View Post
Has anybody seen long term fuel trim drop a little low, as in consistent .90-.88?? I was trying to figure out if stratified had sent me 2 tunes with crackles or not so I swapped to the other tune, still listed as non crackle, and have been driving for a few weeks and noticed the lower trims. I know they said as long as it doesnít go below .85 everything should be good, just wondering because before I would hover around .95 or so on average.

Also, Iím finally upgrading my clutch tomorrow and would want to tune for it, do you just email them and ask for a tune refinement and a new Maf calibration?? Thanks

Mine have been stuck at .9-.95 for multiple revisions. Sometimes stays consistent .89-.9 . Every few days they dip down mid .8s but generally stay low .9s. My turbo is squealing like hell under high boost, so I think it's leaking, causing the trim issues.. makes full boost though.

Are you still tuning or your tune is finished? I'd just contact them and ask about adjustment for your new clutch.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #1928
pdan
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 2009 VW Jetta TDI (sold), 2013 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock-GTI View Post
Mine have been stuck at .9-.95 for multiple revisions. Sometimes stays consistent .89-.9 . Every few days they dip down mid .8s but generally stay low .9s. My turbo is squealing like hell under high boost, so I think it's leaking, causing the trim issues.. makes full boost though.

Are you still tuning or your tune is finished? I'd just contact them and ask about adjustment for your new clutch.

I sent in my MAF calibration for 93 and I paid to have refinement up front. They said they couldnít really add anything else at that time because of the stock clutch, which I said I didnít want to exceed. So technically I havenít received a refinement tune yet I guess, they just said they couldnít pull any more out yet.

Iím hoping theyíll do it without charging me. Still have yet to send 91 logs in cause I havenít filled up with 91 yet......after being tuned for 5 months....

CW 2dr 6MT-Stratified Tuned-Unitronic Intake-Southbend Stage 2 Daily-R8 Coils-NGK Plugs-ECS Tuning 3in Catted Downpipe-Neuspeed Catback-ECS Tuning Dogbone Mount-Unibrace UB-GFB DV-OEM LED Dark Cherry Tails
pdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #1929
Alex@Stratified
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: MK6 GTI DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock-GTI View Post

That squealing is likely a leaking diverter valve. It is very common in these vehicles when boost is turned up and we had the same issue on our development car until we upgraded to a DV+.
Alex@Stratified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:33 PM   #1930
theclutch
Touring Car Champion

Drives: Mk6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Stratified View Post
That squealing is likely a leaking diverter valve. It is very common in these vehicles when boost is turned up and we had the same issue on our development car until we upgraded to a DV+.
I was running Stratified Stage 1 with no whistling noise at WOT. Now that I added a COBB intake and COBB downpipe, I get the whistling sound. Would this be the diverter valve also?
theclutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:12 PM   #1931
brobst
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: CSG mk6 6MT
Could be intake resonance

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Superior interior is like 500hp at the wheels doe
brobst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:31 AM   #1932
cevil203
Oval Newbie

Drives: GTI
Just bought a k04 and decided to pick up a Cobb Access port and go Stratified because of a couple of recommendations. Made the purchase tonight and very excited to see how it goes! K04 getting installed in the morning, wondering how fast I'll get the file (and how, email?). Excited none the less!
cevil203 is offline   Reply With Quote