GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: HPA K04 & hardware

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
DEPOSIT MADE

I never got to selling this months ago, so here it is up with a price update!

Long story short, I purchased the kit from another Vortex member in March with ~5,000 miles on it, and I waited to work up the cash for other supporting mods and the trip to have it tuned (as I have no in-town tuner), but I now find myself in a tough financial position due to school--thankfully I'm almost complete. I'm just looking to recover some of what I paid for this work of engineering art to pay some of the bills while I continue to attend the University.

$1400 shipped anywhere in Continental US--offers welcome
Local sale takes precedence over having shipped. Call/text me for more info/pics (915)691.1873; I hardly log on this site, therefore don't see any PMs.

All gaskets and hardware are brand new, whereas the turbo has ~5,000 miles on it.

Includes
-HPA K04 turbo assembly
-HPA Turbo Outlet hose
-1 x Exhaust Manifold Gasket
-4 x Exhaust Manifold Studs
-5 x Exhaust Manifold Nuts
-1 x Downpipe Gasket
-5 x Downpipe Studs
-4 x Downpipe Nuts
-1 x Breather Tube Gasket
-1 x Turbo Oil Line Return Gasket
-2 x Oil Line Sealing Washers (12x18)
-4 x Copper Sealing Washers (14.2x17)
-6 x Copper Sealing Washers (14x18)
-1 x Spring Band Clam (14x12)

Thank you.

Last edited:

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
I'm in to work that out. I have until June, so keep in touch :thumbsup: If you want, text me for detailed pics when you near that day.

Uberryan

Banned
got pics just yet?

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Just finished my last finals for the semester today. Give me a few minutes.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Thank y'all for the attention! Didn't think this thread would get much attention. I have a potential buyer lined up, so waiting on response. I will update as necessary.

1500 shipped?

Sorry man, much too low for me.

If you are willing to sell the africa plate seperate shoot me a PM with the price.

If this doesn't sell the Catch Can will go separately :thumbsup:

:laughabove:
:eek:
want.
both.