GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Lol yeah I agree definitely get some rims and I really like the gloss black VW emblem on the front. Fog lights are easy and I think there's people parting out and selling them. I wouldn't do footwell lights because they are a huge pain.

thahamer

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol yeah I agree definitely get some rims and I really like the gloss black VW emblem on the front. Fog lights are easy and I think there's people parting out and selling them. I wouldn't do footwell lights because they are a huge pain.

Are they? Ive seen so many mixed reviews. Maybe ill scrap that idea and just start saving for rims.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Welcome! Looks like your car went through some serious stuff... dent in the fender and missing sidemarker? Also missing the GTI sideskirts

Mk6jin

Welcome! Looks like your car went through some serious stuff... dent in the fender and missing sidemarker? Also missing the GTI sideskirts

The kid who owned it before me..... man I swear he must have hated this car or something. The sidemarker is there but he painted it black.

I see screw holes under the side where the skirts would be.

The dent in the back....yeah I'm gonna get it fixed shorty.

I had an mk5 before this and loved it but I got such a great deal on this one I couldnt pass it up.

It just needs some TLC

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
The kid who owned it before me..... man I swear he must have hated this car or something. The sidemarker is there but he painted it black.

I see screw holes under the side where the skirts would be.

The dent in the back....yeah I'm gonna get it fixed shorty.

I had an mk5 before this and loved it but I got such a great deal on this one I couldnt pass it up.

It just needs some TLC

Looks like the sidemarker's missing because of the reflection in the picture! I'm sure you're going to give it alot of lovin' ;) Sounds like it needs it.

TDI8901

sorry for the poor pic quality but here she is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 278