GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New for 2016 - Brighter Rear Amber Turn Signals in production

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
We want to add - we will get you an additional 20% coupon off anything else on our site - we will ship it all together and invoice you with the 20%

So if you are ordering the 7440 and want other items on our site with 20% off - please PM us here with what you'd like.

Pm'd again :D

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Pm'd again :D

Thank you - again, 20% off - it will be sent with the 7440 invoice and ship when the 7440 are finished.

Check out our side markers - very bright:

We have so many LEDs that will be brighter than ever before for 2016 and error free - don't miss out with 20% off you cannot go wrong!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
If I do not have something else in mind, can I just have the coupon for now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The 20% is only valid if you are buying the 7440. It will be shipped together - saves on shipping since they cover it.

If you'd like, message me what you'd like and I will add it to the email and they will send it with 20% off when they send the 7440.

Thank you

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
For the H16 - we might have something in the works with thatgti - please stay tuned.
1. Do tell :D
2. Pm'd again about the coupon :D

Nelly

Ready to race!
When do I have to submit the 2nd item to get the 20% off?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

xtant3150

Ready to race!
PM'd... hopefully there's still spots available for the discounted price!!

So I've been pretty quick to post pictures of your new leds when I get them (trying to compare them to what I currently have). Would you rather we not do that when we get these? I apologize if I caused any issues when I've done it previously! (I assumed it was ok, as I've seen my pictures reused on FB posts or other places).

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
PM'd... hopefully there's still spots available for the discounted price!!

So I've been pretty quick to post pictures of your new leds when I get them (trying to compare them to what I currently have). Would you rather we not do that when we get these? I apologize if I caused any issues when I've done it previously! (I assumed it was ok, as I've seen my pictures reused on FB posts or other places).

Thank you - there is a few more spots open - get in while you can.

Once we fill 20 - the new group price will be $39.99 - final price $49.99 - so please hurry and get in the first 20 spots, only a few open.

For photos, we don't mind, we just did not want our new design or any info placed on a public forum until available to the public for obvious reasons.

We do spend a lot of money on research and development and we didn't want to give out too much info other than these are error free and brighter vs competitors.

The tricky part here was having a small 7440 bulb with brighter amber diodes, we finally did it after close to a year.

We appreciate the support and orders, we try our best to bring only the best and support like this is what makes our company!

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
And while we are here - don't forget to check out ALL LEDs for the MK6 - 20% off will be included in the invoice if you are purchasing with the 7440 group buy!
http://deautokey.com/category/leds-for-mk6-gti-golf-all-years-trims

Some popular add-ons right now:
footwells, license plates, city LEDs, HID kits and the fog kit, with 20% off and free shipping within the US you cannot go wrong!