GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

labelskate

Deutschland MKV
I want one :eek: I'll probably want AWD in my next car that is the only thing. hopefully they bring the a3 here with quattro and fsi like they should.

I like the new front end A LOT more and it looks a lot more like a classic grill/front end

back will grow on us.

MistaKambeezy

Passed Driver's Ed
Audi's 09 A3 will have quattro as an option, but only with DSG. I agree with your opinion about the styling of the front and rear of the new Golf.

MKV Aaron1

Ready to race!
No doubt the GTI and R will have a different front end.

AWD will not be an option on the GTI, you will have to get the R variant. Seeing as the R is the highest Golf variant, it makes sense for it to have all of the wanted items, such as AWD, and a higher powered engine.

Hopefully Autoweek is right, and the New MKVI R will basically be the S3 in Golf clothes.

K04 2.0T with forged internals with about 260-280hp, Haldex AWD, optional DSG and 6MT. That for about 35k would be a huge hit. However, this really depends on if they ever have plans to bring the S3 to the US. If they do, it will be about 50k, and VW would not produce a car that is that similar for 15k less.

As stated, the 09 A3 will be available in Quattro with DSG and the new TSI 2.0T with a timing chain.

That will most likely be my next car seeing as I really like DSG and want AWD again.

labelskate

Deutschland MKV
No doubt the GTI and R will have a different front end.

AWD will not be an option on the GTI, you will have to get the R variant. Seeing as the R is the highest Golf variant, it makes sense for it to have all of the wanted items, such as AWD, and a higher powered engine.

Hopefully Autoweek is right, and the New MKVI R will basically be the S3 in Golf clothes.

K04 2.0T with forged internals with about 260-280hp, Haldex AWD, optional DSG and 6MT. That for about 35k would be a huge hit. However, this really depends on if they ever have plans to bring the S3 to the US. If they do, it will be about 50k, and VW would not produce a car that is that similar for 15k less.

As stated, the 09 A3 will be available in Quattro with DSG and the new TSI 2.0T with a timing chain.

That will most likely be my next car seeing as I really like DSG and want AWD again.
a k04'd 2.0t R would be something special

K04 2.0T with forged internals with about 260-280hp, Haldex AWD, optional DSG and 6MT. That for about 35k would be a huge hit.

sign me up

IwantaGTI-R!!!

I am sold I want one!!!! all wheel drive for sure!! sound amazing!!! can't wait for the paris show to see what its all about... if anyone goes make sure there get loads of pics XD

sleepergti86

APRTuned
When is the Paris Auto Show????

GTI2007

I'm probably going to it to see the MKVI Golf, GTI and R-GTI when present with my own eyes and take pics of it

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
still not feeling it.. i gotta see pics of the GTI-R, or R-GTI.. what ever they are going to call it.. who knows, Vdub might rename it.. never what they have up their sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.