GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
What does everyone know about paint correction? I think for a winter project I am going to attempt cleaning up the 4R to make me fall in love again. Pads, machine, polishes? I have zero experience so I figured a 20 year old black Toyota in decent shape is a good place to start.

https://www.autogeek.net/porter-cable-meguiars-kit.html - wait for Black Friday and they should have some good deals.

Check out Junkman2000's channel on youtube - his video are very good.

Its not hard but it is time consuming.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
You're going to need lots of microfiber towels. I get mine from https://www.theragcompany.com/ - as recommended by the Junkman. They should be having a big sale for Black Friday too. For wheels and tires and engine bay I use the cheapo microfibers from Costco - they're still decent for cheapos but I wouldn't use them on my paint.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ej knows his stuff about detailing, you should see his car.

Also, anyone ever use Penfed for auto loans?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat16: The Eternal Quest For The Next Car

Selling some stuff, yearly cleaning.

Logitech g27 wheel,pedals and shifter works with pc,ps3 $PENDING SALE

Nikon D60 DSLR with nikon 18-55mm VR, 55-200mm VR nikon lens, battery, charger, nikon bag...and original packaging included. $300

Playstation 3 slim with 2 controllers.
$40

Other items up for sale possibly soon:

AWE track catback exhaust TBD

17" TR Motorsports MT1's TBD

Let me know if interested. Might have some other items up for sale soon as well. If not here, off to ebay..offered cheaper here cause no fees/shipping.

edit: added prices. these are picked up prices.

Oh dang! Finally getting that Elise?

THIS ISN’T THE MARKETPLACE THREAD!!!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yo boosted, when i get setup down here in texas i got a spare bedroom if you wanna visit for F1 USA grand prix next year

really man? that be gnarly thanks ill let you know. never been to texas but i hear really good things. :thumbsup:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
FYI - Northstar Motorsports is hiring for a Manager of Sales and Marketing. PM me if interested, I have the JD.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Oh really? Flying solo works in financing ?

do you finance older 10+ year old cars ....

im listening.

https://www.alliantcreditunion.org/borrow/credit-union-car-loan

I manage Netsec and Network Teams for Alliant Credit Union. Yes, I’m pretty sure we will finance over a 10 year old car. We have our new LOS system all online and you can fill out an app quickly.

I financed the Caddy through work, they made it WAY to easy for someone that changes cars as fast as most people do socks. The one catch is they require auto withdrawal. We are Tesla’s primary preferred lender so we aren’t chumps.

On a side note, being out of town for a conference and coming down with a stomach virus or food poisoning sucks.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Is that why there is an Audi S model on the front page of the car loans page? :clap::clap:

Thanks ill check it out, i really dig the website layout.

What did you eat? food poisoning usually takes 48-72 hours to hit so maybe think back to what you ate.

I’m already starting to feel better. I’m suspecting the shady creamer for my coffee maybe?

As for Audi on front page, my guess is because the CEO is a big Audi fan and DD an RS5.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
What does everyone know about paint correction? I think for a winter project I am going to attempt cleaning up the 4R to make me fall in love again. Pads, machine, polishes? I have zero experience so I figured a 20 year old black Toyota in decent shape is a good place to start.

https://www.autogeek.net/porter-cable-meguiars-kit.html - wait for Black Friday and they should have some good deals.

Check out Junkman2000's channel on youtube - his video are very good.

Its not hard but it is time consuming.

Autogeek is having a pre black Friday 24 hour sale tomorrow. 25% off and free shipping over $125. That's a pretty nice deal.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Autogeek is having a pre black Friday 24 hour sale tomorrow. 25% off and free shipping over $125. That's a pretty nice deal.

Coupon code pbf25 only applies to certain store items. Please note that some or all of the items in your shopping basket do not qualify for this coupon offer.

Does that mean they are already marked down? Whats the deal with offering a discount and then not allowing it on anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.