GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New RCD330 Plus Headunit with Mirrorlink/Carplay

Atsiki

Passed Driver's Ed
usually when the unit release to about 10months to 1 year

there will be release the new software to fix the issue we meet

So you are liar to :) your all Hu say 1 gb from in your store aliexpress. Now you said all Hu its 512 mb right ?

You know aliexpress politics but you share his email and all information from public.. How come you share costemers email and name from public ?

Crngiar

So you are liar to :) your all Hu say 1 gb from in your store aliexpress. Now you said all Hu its 512 mb right ?

You know aliexpress politics but you share his email and all information from public.. How come you share costemers email and name from public ?

you can see the unit in my store

only the desay brand i have tell the buyer it is 1GB ram

the other brand you can see the 1GB ram with the unit of no name brand ?

Atsiki

Passed Driver's Ed

This is not firmware. This is Red menu file for 187A desay. You keep laying..
Plus you share information your buyers or who talk Private chat on aliexpress.this is contrary to rules
How come you share my email and information to publics.. who are you ??
Now.. how people trust you and buy somthing from you? We see that you can share everything.. You are not secure saller. We see that now..

Last edited:

Crngiar

not want to talk a cheat

i have not make suggestion the other buy the unit from my store

just tell the turth about the unit

Crngiar

This is not firmware. This is Red menu file for 187A desay. You keep laying..
Plus you share information your buyers or who talk Private chat on aliexpress.this is contrary to rules
How come you share my email and information to publics.. who are you ??
Now.. how people trust you and buy somthing from you? We see that you can share everything.. You are not secure saller. We see that now..

which one want get the file of the red ui form me ?

Crngiar

you send so many message want to know the knowledge about the unit

i have all reply to you

why you blame to me at the bbs

Atsiki

Passed Driver's Ed
you send so many message want to know the knowledge about the unit

i have all reply to you

why you blame to me at the bbs

So ? I ask help about red menu , you help me or not thats it.. whats problem? Who are you to share all my information with private chat ? You dont know about aliexpress politics? This information screet betwin sallers and buyers ? How come you share my email to publics ?

Crngiar

stop at here

this is car bbs

not do business at here

you asked the help

and i give you hand , this is the reason you blame to me so many times at here ?

Atsiki

Passed Driver's Ed
stop at here

this is car bbs

not do business at here

you asked the help

and i give you hand , this is the reason you blame to me so many times at here ?

Just answer me ... How come you share my private email and private chat betwin you and me??? You are aliexpress saller and we trust you guys for keep screet all information about us.. this is contrary to rules.. now many spam send e mail to me.. i have 1000 emails in my box ... :mad::clap:

Crngiar

If anyone wants to spend a lot of money and keep all of their features from the stock unit I came across this head unit kit that was released a little while back. Looks like someone took the newer radios with nav, cd and all the stock features and created a kit to adapt them to older VW's.

https://eurozonetuning.com/products...fit-kit-w-apple-carplay?variant=6376363851804

Minor coding with Vagcom may be needed once installed in vehicle. this is need

connect the vw net service to unprotect , this is also need about 300usd or

more

Atsiki

Passed Driver's Ed
So just to confirm, the unit i have from here - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Car...32826602888.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.LvyD48

Is not actually 1GB? It's 512MB?

All HU 512 mb. I am not belive anymore 187C 1gb or anymodel.. carplay and Aa work well with 512mb so who care ?

But crngiar when we ask firmware for 5515 you was said : i dont have , its come factory on radio right, but now you said my enginier fixed 5515 boot file for 187B..

i know you are the share sabotage fimware under name happy buldog and you try to broke our HU ( for buying again from you).. i want help from ADMIN pls confirm happy buldog ip adress and crngiar ip adress same or not :)

Even we already seen you are bad saller because you can share easly your costumers information on public forum include email , name , maybe phone numer to from whatsapp..

I just want ask you guys who give order from crngiarauto ,So its correct or not if saller share information on public about you guys ?

Last edited: