GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2 Month old Pioneer Avic-Z130BT Nav

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
I am selling my hardly used Pioneer Avic-Z130BT nav. I swapped to an RNS-510 and no longer have a use for the Pioneer. This is the top of the line Pioneer unit with HD Radio, XM/Sirius Ready, 7" screen, etc. It is a great unit and well worth the price.

I am looking to get $1k for just the unit with the iPod cable or $1200 shipped with all of the Install parts for a Mk6 GTI (antenna adapter, CAN-Bus wiring harness, and Dash kit).

I will drop the price a bit for local pickup in SF Bay.

Best offer as well.

I will post pics tonight when I get home from work.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Bump. C'mon, make some offers. Looking to move this. Was hoping for $1k, but no reasonable offer will be turned down.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
since i am in the 12v industry, i am just letting you know, they are going for about 850 new....without the vw accessories. GLWS though, and it isnt a bad deal at all. Especially since you are including the extra pieces you will need.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Guess I need to do my research before trying to sell something. Can't believe the price dropped so much on these in 2 months. How about $700 just for the head unit or $800 with all of the accessories.

Last edited:

Datooch

Guess I need to do my research before trying to sell something. Can't believe the price dropped so much on these in 2 months. How about $700 just for the head unit or $800 with all of the accessories.

$500 for everything; including shipping?