GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTi @ a Tuner shop opening ...

wan888

Passed Driver's Ed
Impressive collection! May I ask what you do for a living? ...and are you hiring? ;)

It must be a challenge to store that collection in HK. That can't be cheap. Testiment to your passion for cars.

Don't really feel like sharing what I do but I do have a few business and I like investing in various diffent niche business and markets. Cars and business are equally interesting to me.

To many cars collectors in Hong Kong (not to mention the world), its just something to laugh about.

Each of its own right? I trust my FEEL towards the car I like ...
________
Jailbroken

Last edited:

Slow

Passed Driver's Ed
i really like the front bumper and hood on the gti. i want them bad. i also like the gauges in the cr-z, looks like something out of star trek.

your cars are insane. could we get a full list of all the cars? not just from one manufacturer?

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
I honestly think if wan888 sat down and tried to list his cars, he would have a hard time remembering them all lol.

xxmagnusxx

Ready to race!
This is my car's latest pictures .... yeah most people here thinks it's "FUGLY" but hell them ... I love it ...

Nice car!! Is the front bumper and lip made out of fiberglass, abs, or cf?

Nbillings8

Passed Driver's Ed
MK6 DSWEEE

The GTi has always been a boy racer ... which "hot hatch" is NOT a boy racer?
?
________
Justin bieber fan

I agree. The point of our cars is to be a cheap turbo car with a hint of luxury, without having to be an audi owner. :lol:

Where did you get that hood from? I want one in candy white, those vents make it.