GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Light Bar?

1PURDYmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
i've seen this done and it looks pretty badass. im definitely looking into doing it but am worried about finding a light bar thin enough for the whispbar. looks like this guy has the oem roof rack.

Hat's off to this guy. Love the look!

That's mine!!! My friend just stumbled across this thread. I know I'm a little late to the party, but if anyone has any question, I'd love to answer them.

goose1

Ready to race!
I don't keep mine on all the time but how much water comes in through the door?

sent via carrier potato

The Yetti

Ready to race!
That's mine!!! My friend just stumbled across this thread. I know I'm a little late to the party, but if anyone has any question, I'd love to answer them.

Can we get a few more photos of the setup? Looks freaking amazing!

goose1

Ready to race!
And how bad is the glare off the hood and windshield?

sent via carrier potato

411big

Ready to race!

I always thought this was bad ass. I would have to say that I've debated doing this to my car on so many occasions after seeing your setup.

1PURDYmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't keep mine on all the time but how much water comes in through the door?

sent via carrier potato

It'll leak a little if it sits still while it's raining. While moving it doesn't at all. And it only drips on the farthest side of the seat next to the door and on my rubber floor mat. I keep a towel in my car to put in my seat if it's raining and it's gonna sit out for a bit.

kwalton

Passed Driver's Ed
I did a little 12" led light bar in the grille and I love it. I could have done the 18" or 24" but my shop didn't have them in at the time. It works great on the backroads especially on foggy nights.

You can kind of see it here.

goose1

Ready to race!
I was thinking of ditching the amazon special ripoff light bar and go with a couple of Baja Designs 3 inch cubed Squadron pros in a driving pattern and maybe a ten inch super spot for mile plus range

sent via carrier potato

Pyotr

Ready to race!
I did a little 12" led light bar in the grille and I love it. I could have done the 18" or 24" but my shop didn't have them in at the time. It works great on the backroads especially on foggy nights.

You can kind of see it here.
Do you have any more images? I want to do the same thing to my car, but not sure how to do it/what to buy.
How did you wire yours?