GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Wiper Spray Diverter

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys,

Upon some discussion, my friend brought up that he wished he could somehow flip his rear wiper washer upsidedown somehow, so instead of spraying the window when the stalk was pushed, it sprayed back, say, onto a car that could potentially be on your ass.

Is this at all possible? Has it been done before?

The19th

Passed Driver's Ed
Searching here for "piss mod" doesn't yield any specific DIY or anything: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1913932

Searching google finds a link about a cat that had peed in their car. Most of the others are about angry people.

OP: I'm sure it has been done before. I've seen it on other cars and mentions about it being done on MKVIs, but I personally haven't seen a DIY about it or how to go about doing it.

Uberryan

Banned
It was doable on the MKV. However, this is typically a high schooler mod.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
It was doable on the MKV. However, this is typically a high schooler mod.

If you didn't notice the OPs user name is a set of boobs.... That is a pretty highschooler thing to do.

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
The mkiv/mkv sprays from the wiper, instead of the roof spoiler. That's why i'm asking lol.

And i'm interested in doing this for the lulz. Don't really care if it's a "highschooler mod" or not. Atleast i'm not painting my stock wheels or putting a shit-ton of decals all over my rear window lol.

I4ko

Hm. I have this factory installed (2010 2.5l). Though in the front sprayers. I would definitely spray all my roof, read window and about half a car length behind me.

Service dept told me they compared to other golfs and it is normal. I played with the adjustment - this is the lowest position. If I lift it up it can spray more than one car length behind my rear bumper.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
And i'm interested in doing this for the lulz. Don't really care if it's a "highschooler mod" or not. Atleast i'm not painting my stock wheels or putting a shit-ton of decals all over my rear window lol.

Im not a fan of painted stock wheels or the rear window decals, but this is incredibly childish. you may think you are doing it for "lulz" but Im sure the person you spray will not be laughing. Grow up.

FamousEric

Ready to race!
Im not a fan of painted stock wheels or the rear window decals, but this is incredibly childish. you may think you are doing it for "lulz" but Im sure the person you spray will not be laughing. Grow up.

i'd do it and spray you, you seem like you have a stick in your ass. have a sense of humor.