GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 CSG Golf R 6MT, APR St 2+ $15k Miami

cyniclaus

Hi all! I am moving to DC on 3 June, and can't take both my Focus RS and My Golf R, so sadly the R needs to go. Carmax offered me $14k, which is insane and sad, but I am super busy closing out my job and house for the move and don't have time to market this properly, so if I can't get $15k from a private party I will sell it to Carmax.

2013 Golf R, Carbon Steel Gray, Manual Transmission.

-$15k (Firm)

-Clean title in hand.

-62,500 miles

-Fully Loaded (Dynaudio, moonroof, cold weather, etc)

-APR Stage 2+ (APR exhaust, HPFP and Carbonio intake)

-Engine rebuilt 500 miles ago by Wolf Cars in Doral after an oil starvation issue, running perfectly now. I bought the Focus RS while waiting for the rebuild to be completed, which took almost a year because they are a race shop and Alec did the work between event preps.

-Clean title in hand, no accidents, never tracked or raced, at least not since I bought it from a Texas dealer in 2014

-JL Audio Stealthbox sub w/ JL amp. Stock headunit replaced with Android Touchscreen 8" (Eonon GA5153FT) that runs Torque for realtime system data with OBDII Bluetooth Dongle, music from phone, apps or HDD, includes Nav with maps on SD card or use your favorite app. I will include stock headunit with sale

-Includes both Firestone Firehawk and Yokohama Iceguard tires. The Iceguards are on the car and are just about done. The Firehawks have a fair amount of tread left

-Includes clean R mats and cargo organizer.

-Soundaktor removed, but will include it.

-Everything working perfect but has some light cosmetic dings and scratches/chips, needs a good detail

-PM, reply here, email, text or leave a voicemail and I will get back to you soon. MrVanus2@yahoo.com

Full autotrader ad with pictures and clean Autocheck is HERE

Best Regards,

-J

Last edited: