GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grovans "R" Golf MK6 (Norway)

Harryshah

Ready to race!

Should try to make a batch of these and sell it as an aftermarket part. Name the valance after yourself lol

dassergio

Hey love the car man! I was wondering were did you get the gtd/r/gti rear spoiler? and what other parts exactly would I need for that conversion? I appreciate any help I am dying to have one installed lol.
The votex ones are less complicated to install but Im really not feelin that gap between the two spoilers

JAG1

Ready to race!
Chrop sold his car long time ago and is now building a Audi A5. He is probably not in here a lot anymore.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
holy shiiiiiit. Good build(s) man!! i miss audizine. im log back in. lol

Chrop

Ready to race!
Hey. I dont remember if i posted this, but i get so many questions on the retrofit of the rear roof spoiler, that im now sharing the parts list (about time), hehe.

All the parts i bought:
5K6 827 939 A GRU Spoiler and bracket is included.
5K6 945 087 B Brakelight
5k0 955 993 A Nozzle
5K6 945 229 A clamps, dont forget to buy a set of screws, because the one screw i had broke, its head brok of.

holy shiiiiiit. Good build(s) man!! i miss audizine. im log back in. lol

Haha yeah its going there... hehe.

My current project so far:

Summer setup:

SPACERS WILL BE BOUGHT DURING THE WINTER ;)

Winter setup:

figeto1

Hi, Chrop.
I bought rear roof spoiler + stop light. Could you tell me why the difference? See picture bellow.

Chrop

Ready to race!
I hope you got it sorted mate. If youre thinking about the black spots, its because we need areas for the glue.
There is nothing different in there, it all fitted perfectly.

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey mate, wanted to ask when you fitted the golf R front bumper the bumper is slightly wider than the standard golf front therefore the screw by the wheel arch into the bumper don't align, what did you to bypass the problem?