GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Selling my 2012 MK6 GTI :(

Mk6NickNow

Hate to say this, But, selling my 2012 Volkswagen Mk6 GTI. One owner. 39,200 Miles. Tires are in great condition. Recently replaced all 4 brake pads. 40k DSG Service done just over a thousand miles ago. I did all of my scheduled maintenance a few thousand miles before suggested and have all the service/maintenance paperwork from day 1. Lifetime warranty on tint for removal/bubbling. The car is in great condition and has a few aftermarket modifications along with OEM dealer mods. Car has Sunroof and XM capability w/ touchscreen head unit.
*OEM VW Roof Racks from dealer
*12" Polk Audio Subwoofer
*Neuspeed Racing Springs which lower the car subtly without killing the ride. This car has been a daily commuting car. Never been Tracked or abused.
*LED Daytime Running lights and HID headlights.
*Powder coated front emblem.
**APR Stage 1 Tune (Claimed at least 263HP and 292ft but, Never Dynoed) No other engine mods.

**Images Attached**
Car has absolutely no dings or dents and clean scratch free paint. No Accidents. CLEAN LIKE NEW CAR!

Asking $17,500obo. Just ordered a new car and am expecting delivery in the next 3-5 weeks. Hate to let this go it is an awesome and practical daily driver as well as a fun driver's car. Gunna miss her, really kind of sad to let her go.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 282

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice GLWS