GOLFMKV

State of the Board/Moderation Update

Uberryan

Banned

So uhh..

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Bumping this thread.

Just a reminder to everyone, we do NOT tolerate blatant rude behavior to other members or Trolling.

You will receive one warning and will be banned for following offenses. We make it our best interest to accommodate everyone, however, treating others in such a manner does not fly in real life, so don't think it will here.

We understand the internet is serious business, but we also know people get hurt regardless.

Thank you.

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
I agree it would be a good idea to sticky this at the top of every sub-forum for a while (that's how many other forums make announcements they want everyone to see, though it can go too far).

I'd suggest doing it since this is the first time I've seen this thread (and I never go into OT, some people just don't).

Just a suggestion, because I agree with the sentiment of this thread! Thanks!

A_Bowers

I agree it would be a good idea to sticky this at the top of every sub-forum for a while (that's how many other forums make announcements they want everyone to see, though it can go too far).

I'd suggest doing it since this is the first time I've seen this thread (and I never go into OT, some people just don't).

Just a suggestion, because I agree with the sentiment of this thread! Thanks!

Started working on that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Todd@ECS

Ready to race!
just got a SPAM PM from destinybaby. for some reason i couldnt report it as spam from my iPad. the PM asked that i email her so she could send me "photos" and info. thought u might want to know...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
just got a SPAM PM from destinybaby. for some reason i couldnt report it as spam from my iPad. the PM asked that i email her so she could send me "photos" and info. thought u might want to know...

That user has been banned. Any member receiving spam PMs should quote the PM, and send to a moderator so we can deal with it. Thanks

Korydogg

Ready to race!
I'm a new member here but a veteran to forums....it seems like there aren't a ton of users who frequent the boards. Maybe I'm used to other forums where there is constant discussion....but it feels like not many people post here.