GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whiteline 24mm RSB: Teflon Bushings

dcpppf

Ready to race!
Just wanted to inform folks if they were unaware. I picked up a whiteline RSB off amazon for $150 the other day. Was expecting the yellow bushings pictured and a pack of grease as every video/diy/review/install has ever shown... But to my surprise it came with a set of black teflon bushings and a flier about the new grease less technology. I know that was one of the knocks on whiteline as I was doing my research previously... so hopefully this doesn't concern others in the future!

Not that this horse hasn't been beaten to death already... But wow what a difference! I'm a complete noob when it comes to suspension stuff. My MK6 is the first car I have ever modded. had for 6 years now and have only done power/cosmetic mods. Nothing to improve suspension or handling until this RSB. Never really felt a car that handled well so didn't know what a "bad" suspension felt like either, but this one was pretty eye opening. Curves I normally hit at 40-45 I was able to comfortably take at 70.

Makes me real curious how coilovers and/or lighter wheels would change the feel. Why's this stuff gotta be so expensive though!!!

torga

Autocross Champion
Haha that mod bug is venomous. I'd rather have an underpowered car with excellent handling than a very powerful car with boat handling, any day.