GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deadly Kentucky Train Crash With Toyota Camry

WAP

Go Kart Champion
RIP Camry and occupants. What's even crazier is how this was caught on film in the first place. Just dudes hanging out videoing trains that go by. That's all they do is video trains and talk about trains all day.

I used to work in the railroad industry and we called those people FRN's, which stood for Fucking Rail Nuts.

As you said, they'd gather at a crossing and film/photograph trains going by. They'd listen in on the engineer's radio communications and would follow specific locomotives by their registration numbers around the country. They were, indeed, FRN's.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I used to work in the railroad industry and we called those people FRN's, which stood for Fucking Rail Nuts.

As you said, they'd gather at a crossing and film/photograph trains going by. They'd listen in on the engineer's radio communications and would follow specific locomotives by their registration numbers around the country. They were, indeed, FRN's.

FRN's :laugh:

I suppose there are stranger hobbies out there but still mind is blown.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
FRN's :laugh:

I suppose there are stranger hobbies out there but still mind is blown.

Yup.

Ever see people pulled over by airport runways just to watch planes take off and land? Not terribly different...

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Yup.

Ever see people pulled over by airport runways just to watch planes take off and land? Not terribly different...

All the time. I'm an airline pilot and people are constantly lined up watching us take off and land, even if the weather is terrible. I always give them a wave if we are lining up for take off.

TheCastle

Ready to race!
It's no surprise the Camry didn't make it. It's a known factory defect here every Camry comes with a broken acellerator peddle. Have you seen a Camry driver attempt a freeway merge?

blingdub

Go Kart Newbie
No crossing bars.... and the lights weren't even flashing.