GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Really like the wheels! What is your suspension setup?

Thanks, I love the wheels. Coilovers, came with the car. Im at 24" FTG IIRC.

Spooled24

Ready to race!
For anyone who is interested, I'm selling a set of these in Hyper Silver. 18x8.5 et45

Are they posted in the FS threads? Otherwise how much are you asking?

spdygutierrez

Stage 2 tune coming soon [emoji4]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436585063599.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436585063599.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 212

DanteMegatron

Passed Driver's Ed

This is my first post here. I just got this '11 GTI autobahn. My first VW and completely in love with this car.
I just got an APR stage 1 tune otherwise it's stock.
Located in NH if anyone is local hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
awesome photo and welcome to the vdub family!

CMGTI

Ready to race!

CMGTI

Ready to race!

sweatyandreadyb

Ready to race!
Alright CSG family, I'm not sure if I have done something crazy, stupid, unique, or common. I just ordered a gloss Carbon fiber hood for the GTI. I am planning on doing the diffuser in the front and back in CF as well. Anyone seen this done. Or have I committed look suicide at the cost of 800 bucks?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jared32

Ready to race!
Alright CSG family, I'm not sure if I have done something crazy, stupid, unique, or common. I just ordered a gloss Carbon fiber hood for the GTI. I am planning on doing the diffuser in the front and back in CF as well. Anyone seen this done. Or have I committed look suicide at the cost of 800 bucks?

I just saw the hood for sale online and thought that would be a really nice addition to csg

Sent from my iPhone using Tappytalkie

SirClimax

Ready to race!

It will either look ricer and you will regret it with every ounce of your being. Or it could look really kick ass and set your car apart from the rest in a really good way! I look forward to pics! :thumbup:

Aphix

Go Kart Champion

lol, Im sure it will be fine, but Ive never seen that so no idea. you can always flip it if you dont like it. post photos so we know what it looks like!

sweatyandreadyb

Ready to race!
Alright looks like I'm gonna guinea pig this thing ill post pics as soon as i can it says 10-12 days for delivery.