GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Ended... now what?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Outside of the rear quarter panel, looks to be little intrusion which is good. Should all be repairable. Just work closely with your insurance company so you're properly taken care of and satisfied with the results. I assume you're okay?

Good luck with everything.

TDI110

O_o
Outside of the rear quarter panel, looks to be little intrusion which is good. Should all be repairable. Just work closely with your insurance company so you're properly taken care of and satisfied with the results. I assume you're okay?

Good luck with everything.

Agreed, glad you're okay.

I usually avoid these threads because they are pointless... during the licensing process I assume we were all taught what to do when we get into an accident. File a claim with the insurance and take it from there.

I don't see how asking a forum will help the situation any.

b_h

I'm fine just a little sore, my seat 'collapsed' when I was hit, it sort of re-positioned/extended fully, back and headrest. I'm guessing that was supposed to happen?

Also, just went down to take a look at it again, passenger side rear seat seems stuck and won't fold down. Frame damage?

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
He didn't ask what to do...he is wondering what people think the final outcome will be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fastball

Ready to race!
First, glad your okay. Getting rear ended can never be good.

Are those stock exhaust tips? Looks like they're exposed alot more than they should be. Is the whole rear end pushed in a couple inches?

StayStetti

Banned

Are those stock exhaust tips? Looks like they're exposed alot more than they should be. Is the whole rear end pushed in a couple inches?

It's dented right there.

You're looking at more than 5k in damages, probably by a long shot. Other driver's insurance should cover it. It doesn't seem like there would be frame damage because he hit you so high.

b_h

stock exhaust, I think the rear bumper is squeezed up so far it looks like that. It also seems like the R side exhaust is a little lower than that left

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad you're okay though. Which insurance company do you have?

Tapped from my Galaxy Nexus.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Rofl...omg Steve's in it for the long haul