GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sequential/dynamic rear turn signals

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
No depo and vland are different they aren't the same. Depo are better when it comes to quality and fitment.

I felt like I've seen more people happy with their depos vs people with other reps, so I was curious.

I'll probably end up ordering a pair pretty soon...

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I felt like I've seen more people happy with their depos vs people with other reps, so I was curious.

I'll probably end up ordering a pair pretty soon...

depo would be the only aftermarket led tails I would get if I didn't have oem leds.

JNV

Passed Driver's Ed
I designed my own strips using high quality parts like Cree LEDs and I'm having American manufacturers make and assemble them. They're expensive to make from start to finish but the quality is top notch. The reason I made my own is because the strips on the market are either the wrong length or not bright enough. The old prototype shown in the video I posted uses LED strips available on the market but they are not nearly bright enough for daytime driving.

I have several colleagues from the Spanish forum waiting for definitive information about your system. :thumbsup:

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Osram tails. Soon [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
They look like they would complement the Osram headlights well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
They look like they would complement the Osram headlights well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea but they also look like afternarket lights that are already on the market when I see osrams they make me think of these spyder tails.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
There isn't a single tail light out there like em. No one is using acrylic to cover the LEDs. The output will be a solid line of light like the headlights instead of dots
yea but they also look like afternarket lights that are already on the market when I see osrams they make me think of these spyder tails.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
:wosschilder980:
There isn't a single tail light out there like em. No one is using acrylic to cover the LEDs. The output will be a solid line of light like the headlights instead of dots

I'll have to wait till you get them before I decide getting rid of my oem leds

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Those osram ones look pretty good, but the picture is too small and will they have sequential turn signals too?