Ready to race!
So you are keeping the gti?

Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
He said no.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, if you want AWD the M4 will dissapoint. They are talking about moving the M3/M4 to AWD next generation (pissing off the BMW guys who think RWD fell out of Jesus's loins LOL), but unless they seriously revamp their X-Drive it's going to prove those guys right, it's got nothing on Quattro.

The RS5 is gorgeous, and it's an RS :drool:

I was in love with the TT-RS myself, found one last year in Silver (not my favorite color) but it wasn't the right car for us at the time.

I believe m5 will be like that, m4 awd next gen? I can say I'm done with new bmw m cars, I may only end up having the m235i

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
NICE!

Price & mileage?

Almost 64k on the nose (59 and some change) before taxes etc, 23k miles. Car is loaded (minus the titanium package).

LOVE that color, too.

Grey is pretty much my favorite color, nice and subtle.

So you are keeping the gti?

I was very close to keeping it, but decided against it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
CPO RS5 in my area runs at 70k+ tax 60 OTD is unheard of... no wonder it sold that quick.

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
CPO RS5 in my area runs at 70k+ tax 60 OTD is unheard of... no wonder it sold that quick.

That's before tax, I anticipate it being closer to 67-68k after tax tags etc.
And this one is CPO to 100k miles, never had a CPO before so this warranty is pretty cool.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Yeah, but you live where there's more money than sense. ;)

$4000 for a studio apartment in a walk-up building on the 5th floor with a view of the parking lot is normal there. :D

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, but you live where there's more money than sense. ;)

$4000 for a studio apartment in a walk-up building on the 5th floor with a view of the parking lot is normal there. :D

Yep. But looks like 60 OTD wasn't a realistic figure for florida either...

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
And it's done, my adventures in the GTI have officially come to a close!
First impressions... Holy damn.

Yayotas

Ready to race!
Bring it to the meet on Thursday?

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Awesome! Dad has a '14 RS5 that he bought off his close business partner a few months ago, with 8,000 miles too. Daytona grey pearl. it's a blast, and you're gonna love it!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
this thread needs pics... STAT. esp with that color... :drool:

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
I'll get some pics up, not in the next couple days or so though but soon.

reedsposer22

Ready to race!
Get ready for some ridiculous maintenance, other than that, car is a blast. Love driving them at work

What sort of maintenance on an RS5 is ridiculous? just curious. thanks