GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Wow, yeah, no I hear you man. Didn't know you were so passionate about cereal.

Real Talk[emoji769]: I don't mind off brand cereal :iono:

Lmao. Not passionate. It’s all I have in my apartment til Friday when I get paid. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
knock off cheap co co puffs. cuz broke lol

That's the way to go - Malt o Meal in the big bag - I get the cinnamon toast crunch knock off. its like 1/4 of the price of the name brands

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
That's the way to go - Malt o Meal in the big bag - I get the cinnamon toast crunch knock off. its like 1/4 of the price of the name brands

yup, that's exactly what I do too. It's not bad stuff, I've just had it every day for the last like week and a half lol

Jaber

Modero
i usually skip breakfast

I used to skip breakfast, not anymore. Otherwise I'm hungry AF for lunch and eat too much.

Breakfast usually consists of eggs, piece of toast and coffee. Sometimes I'll throw in a piece of sausage or bacon if I made any on the weekend.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Is Ramen a huge thing in NH like it is in Chicago? Good lord I love it

most of the time i make yakisoba - which to me is ramen with other shit in it. i intend to make my own ramen thats not from a package sometime this summer. NH doesn't have a fixation on much, food-wise.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I skip breakfast everyday.

Have lunch at 11:30-12. Then dinner like around 7-8pm. It works.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Cereal for lunch has been my option doe lol
What time do you eat dinner normally? in4poll
I used to skip breakfast, not anymore. Otherwise I'm hungry AF for lunch and eat too much.

Breakfast usually consists of eggs, piece of toast and coffee. Sometimes I'll throw in a piece of sausage or bacon if I made any on the weekend.
what time do you eat dinner normally? in4poll
most of the time i make yakisoba - which to me is ramen with other shit in it. i intend to make my own ramen thats not from a package sometime this summer. NH doesn't have a fixation on much, food-wise.
#sodium

I skip breakfast everyday.
Have lunch at 11:30-12. Then dinner like around 7-8pm. It works.

not bad, same here. coffee around 11

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
yup, that's exactly what I do too. It's not bad stuff, I've just had it every day for the last like week and a half lol

Mix your knock off Coco Puffs with the knock off Cinnamon toast crunch. that is delicious

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Breakfast on weekdays is a hard boiled egg with Cholula and a yogurt.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
What time do you eat dinner normally? in4poll

what time do you eat dinner normally? in4poll

#sodium

not bad, same here. coffee around 11

Dinner between 9 and 9:30 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.