GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey im new

Ryan7

Alright guys, just a quick hello as ive just signed up. just traded in the mk5 and got myself a 61 plate golf mk6 tsi match. already looking to mod it after looking at some of your golfs on here. :thumbup:

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
Welcome to the forum. I will be in Scotland in a few weeks with my GTI. Going to be getting some of that Fine Scotch Whiskey you all have up there.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Welcome to the forum! :)

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
Welcome. what Mods are you planning?:w00t:

Ryan7

thanks guys, and yup you cant wack Scottish whiskey lol. its in desperate need of some wheels and i want to get my hands on some Rline taillights just dont know where to get a hold of them, ive read so much on forums im just confused now of what will work etc and what i need lol. ive changed things like the interior lights to leds nothing major though so far. Here is a couple of photos one with the reg leds ( that I got a bulb out error with and then removed ) and a couple from when I washed it yesterday ill get better ones later.

Last edited:

Hearst555

i want to get my hands on some Rline taillights just dont know where to get a hold of them, ive read so much on forums im just confused now of what will work etc and what i need lol.

You can have a read of my post here which tells you what part numbers you need for Golf R tail lights for UK roads. You'll also need LED tail light adaptors which you can make yourself using separate parts from the dealer or have ready made ones from Kufatec.

Lastly for it to work properly and remove the bulb error you'll need VAGCOM or the Coding Interface (again from Kufatec). I didn't have VAGCOM so I used the Coding Interface which plugs to the OBD socket underneath the steering column for a few seconds and thats all is there to it. Hope this helps.

Ryan7

Sorry for the late reply, thanks mate great help I think ill be ordering a set in the next couple of days lol. ill let u know how i get on.