GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FrankenTurbo F23T Review and build thread.

drtechy

How you doin?

drtechy

How you doin?
Oh my bad. I know you've tried a few brands. Can't keep up with it all anymore

LMAO, honestly I wouldn't care if you mentioned any other tuning company, but DM...well let's just say it wouldn't be a nice time if I ever see him again after what he did to me and a few others at SoWo a few years ago.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Thank you Mike for these great decals. I can't wait to apply them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
So, Doug and I have discussed working on a special edition vinyl badge for the golf mk6 community. I'm going to add a poll to my for sale thread and let the community decide which design makes it to production please check it out and vote for your favorite!

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
So, Doug and I have discussed working on a special edition vinyl badge for the golf mk6 community. I'm going to add a poll to my for sale thread and let the community decide which design makes it to production please check it out and vote for your favorite!

Cool man!

tone7601

Passed Driver's Ed
anyone in here had to change their valve springs on their gti im experiencing misfire right around 6krpm and boost spikes from 20 to 25psi i get it on cyl 1 and 4 and no its not coil packs nor the plugs i moved them around spark plugs and coil packs and the problem continues also they are gaped at .024 my gti is a 2011 and the valves are the yellow fat stripe whit the green stripe on the side

steemax

Go Kart Champion
anyone in here had to change their valve springs on their gti im experiencing misfire right around 6krpm and boost spikes from 20 to 25psi i get it on cyl 1 and 4 and no its not coil packs nor the plugs i moved them around spark plugs and coil packs and the problem continues also they are gaped at .024 my gti is a 2011 and the valves are the yellow fat stripe whit the green stripe on the side
My Frankenturbo GTI was a 2011 and had the weak springs .... It would just missfire all over at 6k so I learned to live with it since I ultimately got rid of the car....

But yeah your symptoms describe weak springs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

tone7601

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah it is weak valve springs after lowering boost it doesnt misfire anymore so ima most likely get the valve springs done
My Frankenturbo GTI was a 2011 and had the weak springs .... It would just missfire all over at 6k so I learned to live with it since I ultimately got rid of the car....

But yeah your symptoms describe weak springs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk