GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Alright guys finally getting around to swapping my suspension so I'll be putting my coils for sale. Should have them off the car by next weekend 7/13-7/15

I'm located in Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 and willing to drive about 30-40 miles to meet up. I can even install them on your car if you want. PM me for deets for installation.

Solo Werks S1 Coils w/ 8k highway miles - $375

I'll even include the 034 Density Strut Mounts for $50 they're practically new with 120 miles on them.

Willing to ship at buyer's expense and paypal fees are paid by the buyer.

Bumpity bump

Someone buy these so I can mod out my bike :D

flawedcitizen

Passed Driver's Ed
Fs: oem catback 5$ obo I just need it out of my garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump 5$ or lunch from McDonald’s, makes a great center piece for living rooms

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS: ECS Tuning oil baffled catch can
Im selling my ECS Oil baffled catch can, include the entire kit needed to install. Bought new and had it for approximately 8 months. Does have a few imperfections because of installation and everything cleaned to the best of my abilities.

Price is $200

Last edited:

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FEELER:
I've been playing with the idea or going back to my stock suspension due to me needing he cash to replace and fix my valve cover, upper and lower timing chain covers and dsg clutches (eventually) , so i would be selling my koni coil overs. they have aprox. 20K miles on them. Ive also upgraded the springs to Linear spring which i will include with the kit to give the user the choice between the koni progressive springs or Hypercoil? eibach ERS linear springs.

trying to see if anyone would be interested before i take them off.

Heres a couple pictures few weeks ago when i before installing them

Last edited: