GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New : Cullin Kin

What shall I do first?

• R Tails (If you vote this, specify which color)

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Full Tint (25%) and PlastiDip Exterior Parts Enjoi Blue (Symbols, Red Grill Stripes, Badging)

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Blue Interior Lighting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sound System Oopgrayyyyd

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Front Lip and Mud Flaps

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters

Nitron

Ready to race!
That poll sucks. I say tint and front lip...but no on mudguards and lighting.

Great lookin car though.

Cullin Kin

Update: The Sheriffs office called me this morning and after reviewing the security footage of that day they are allowing me to press charges. I told them I would contact my lawyer and get back with them today. I don't have a lawyer though and figured I would ask people on here. Should I press charges against this psycho? If you don't know what happened, go back like 10 posts.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Update: The Sheriffs office called me this morning and after reviewing the security footage of that day they are allowing me to press charges. I told them I would contact my lawyer and get back with them today. I don't have a lawyer though and figured I would ask people on here. Should I press charges against this psycho? If you don't know what happened, go back like 10 posts.

If it's worth the cost to you.

Carwash incident right?

If it's still bugging you and you want to continue to pay to make sure that bro gets a slap on the wrist, then sure. Move on, I'd say. Not worth your time or energy. It will come back around to him.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

If it's worth the cost to you.

Carwash incident right?

If it's still bugging you and you want to continue to pay to make sure that bro gets a slap on the wrist, then sure. Move on, I'd say. Not worth your time or energy. It will come back around to him.

Worth the cost? Continue to pay? Wat?

I guess pulling a knife on somebody is NBD out in Colorado?

OP was assaulted. I'd press charges on the fucker. Let the cops and state's attorney do their jobs. This douche needs to learn that you can't go around threatening people with a weapon and get away with it. Having to drive a Chevy is no defense to his actions.

Talk to some people, OP. Your parents. Go down to the station and speak with the officers assigned to the case. Get information. Learn about the process and what would be required of you.

**This does not constitute legal advice.

Cullin Kin

Worth the cost? Continue to pay? Wat?

I guess pulling a knife on somebody is NBD out in Colorado?

OP was assaulted. I'd press charges on the fucker. Let the cops and state's attorney do their jobs. This douche needs to learn that you can't go around threatening people with a weapon and get away with it. Having to drive a Chevy is no defense to his actions.

Talk to some people, OP. Your parents. Go down to the station and speak with the officers assigned to the case. Get information. Learn about the process and what would be required of you.

**This does not constitute legal advice.

I have both talked to the local police and my parents, but not about the legal process and what would be required of me....yet. My parents will back me either direction I go. The local police said I could press multiple assault charges including assault with a deadly weapon. They also said, if I wanted to really put effort in, I could likely get attempted vehicular homicide.

Overall, if I decide to go through with this I could lock this guy up for a long, long time. Ha ha, and you're right. Driving a Chevy is absolutely no excuse.

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
There should be minimal cost to you. You don't have to hire a lawyer, that's what the DA's job is (to prosecute this guy). Cost would be in taking off work to go to trial, if it comes to that, but he would likely plead to a lesser charge.

He should be charged though. People shouldn't just be able to get away with this. Will he hunt you down and murder you in your sleep over this? Who knows. I can't tell you what to do, but that guy is scum and deserves to be rolled on.