GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs 2014 Mustang GT vs M3 vs Stage 2 STI

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Why don't you share a bit first. After all your shit talking to whats his face, I'm interested to see what you're working with :thumbsup:

KOA, I have always gotten along well with u, however are u claiming that 135 douche doesn't deserve tons of shit coming his way? Worlds biggest douche....would love to try him at a quarter mile track:thumbsup: He would be too busy looking at his face in the rear view mirror and hit the barrier lol!

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
KOA, I have always gotten along well with u, however are u claiming that 135 douche doesn't deserve tons of shit coming his way? Worlds biggest douche....would love to try him at a quarter mile track:thumbsup: He would be too busy looking at his face in the rear view mirror and hit the barrier lol!

We always have gotten along :) And we still do when I point out I was talking about titties and was referring to Fireball talking shit to that one dude (Medic) about the hotness of the girls lol I could care less about the cars. I WANNA SEE TITTIES I CAN JUDGE!!! As for the 135 douche who thinks he's a god at 5'09 and 160 pounds? lolz this chick has bigger arms then him, and he needs to rethink what a god is supposed to look like

Fake ass titties=:thumbdown:

We may not get along after this ^^^^....dude....I love big fake titties

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
We always have gotten along :) And we still do when I point out I was talking about titties and was referring to Fireball talking shit to that one dude (Medic) about the hotness of the girls lol I could care less about the cars. I WANNA SEE TITTIES I CAN JUDGE!!! As for the 135 douche who thinks he's a god at 5'09 and 160 pounds? lolz this chick has bigger arms then him, and he needs to rethink what a god is supposed to look like

We may not get along after this ^^^^....dude....I love big fake titties

135 Douche is extra douchy agreed. More tits plz, although I MUCH prefer natural:thumbsup: How far into the 11s are u now? I sold my drag radials and have given up on drag racing until I have a proper platform. Still like the occasional roll doe:wub:................

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
135 Douche is extra douchy agreed. More tits plz, although I MUCH prefer natural:thumbsup: How far into the 11s are u now? I sold my drag radials and have given up on drag racing until I have a proper platform. Still like the occasional roll doe:wub:................

Not very far. I did nothing new other then stuck my buddies DRs on the back and ran a 11.93@115. I made one shake down pass and one pass where I didn't leave the line as hard as I could have, and then a guy in a big block C10 smashed his shit apart and they shut the track down for over an hour and I left. I picked up a 62 Nova with a 327 and I just ordered a 420hp/460tq 383 that will be here in a month. After that, I'll see what gives up the ghost first and I'll replace things as they break lol Not really too concerned about the speed anymore. I want a nice car for long distance cruising and I want one for just tootling around tow. I sold both of my bikes too, but I might be picking up a BMW 1000RR within the next month or so.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I guess you dont read well..pretty sure on the previous page i told you i posted a pic of her and I in the other vs thread...thats now been renamed 4chan bla bla

Eh not worth it digging through 30+ pages of douchebaggery and pump and posing