GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
I could, prob around 500. Why all that investment for a couple of hp over the stock is38 though? Go bigger if you're swapping turbos

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m at 350 whp right now and there isn’t really that much room above where I’m at. This hybrid should be good for ~430. More than 450 and I need to upgrade internals and I don’t wanna do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I’m at 350 whp right now and there isn’t really that much room above where I’m at. This hybrid should be good for ~430. More than 450 and I need to upgrade internals and I don’t wanna do that.

Is38 is only good for 350 on pump?
Thought it was more

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
You can get that w the is20. Some of the 5150 Cobb cars are well over 300.

Touche

Guess I haven't checked into it much. 90% of the time I'm in traffic so when I get to open it up with stock power it feels pretty good lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Flying - Weather has been shitty all week. Hasn't stopped raining so no runs. Maybe tomorrow on the way to Cars and Coffee.

RE: The ATS-V.... When he was full bolt ons with no tune I pulled on him when I was bone stock. Had about a car on him. After the tune and cam he obviously walked me, but I didn't have the bottle yet. The gap wasn't that big...I'm sure an extra 150whp will fill it and then some, so I'm pretty excited to see the results. Might try to test tonight just to make sure the kit is working cause it's been raining a lot and I'm super paranoid about water getting into the purge line and ruining a solenoid lol paranoia. His car with the cam and tune dynod at 536whp/4xxwtq IIRC, on the bottle my car made 531whp/535wtq so we're pretty even, obviously pretty decent weight advantage on my side.

In for Videos! I had a loaner ATS before and felt it was a bit over hyped. Felt like a Jetta with Cadillac badging, but I’ve never been in the ATS-V. That will be an interesting race, but be safe!

Need to trade in for an mk7 r

While the R is far more practical and easier to get the kids out of the back, I love me 600 HP and RWD.

Even after my drip tray fell off on the way back from Milwaukee last night. I did average 20.2 MPG for a new highway record!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Said no one ever.

I'm getting old lol

My 100 hp mk2 feels like enough power these days.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
In for Videos! I had a loaner ATS before and felt it was a bit over hyped. Felt like a Jetta with Cadillac badging, but I’ve never been in the ATS-V. That will be an interesting race, but be safe!

While the R is far more practical and easier to get the kids out of the back, I love me 600 HP and RWD.

Even after my drip tray fell off on the way back from Milwaukee last night. I did average 20.2 MPG for a new highway record!
Makes sense. 600 is pretty wild.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
TSI, what kind of MPG do you get cruising in the Vetteholemobile

On the highway with no traffic doing 75-80 mph I can get up to 20 mpg or more average on the dash.

I daily drive it now so the dash average usually stays between 13-15 mpg during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.