GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turbo sound

grunt111

Ready to race!
Has anybody here managed to get more sound out of their factory setting turbo sound other than putting a cold air intake? Once i put that intake on and got rid of the box it has a mild sound with the hood down wish i could get it to do the sound like aftermarket turbo settings. I heard aftermarket BOV is a No Go so all i have is the extra sound from puttin the intake/ filter.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
CHIP IT!!! Changes the boost pressure. It sounds RAW! The factory wastegate sounds just as loud as an aftermarket BOV!

grunt111

Ready to race!
?

can you tell me alittle about your chipin experience?. there are so many out there. i got a 2.0 gti 09 manual got a link or prices and performance experience? Anything would help.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
APR all the way. It flashes your CPU where you can switch between different programs and even provides a "stock" program so that when you bring your car to the dealership for scheduled maintenance you can put it on stock mode = erases your boost logs = shows the mechanics normal boost logs = looks like it is not chipped = no voided warranty!!!! www.goapr.com

sleepergti86

APRTuned
You guys ROCK!!! :)