GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Spring into Power Sale

sleepergti86

APRTuned
APR's Spring Into Power Sale March 22nd - April 30th

APR is pleased to present our first sale of 2010! Just in time for spring, take advantage of these great specials in preparation to hit the track, shows or strip. APR's entire product line is on sale from ECU Upgrades to Stage 3 Turbocharger Systems.

For the first time on sale since its release, 2010 ECU Upgrades for Audi A4, A3, A5, TT and VW GTI, Tiguan, Eos, Jetta, Passat and CC are now buy 1 program get full loaded! For more information please visit our Transverse 2.0 TSI and Longitudinal 2.0 TSI product pages!

APR is pleased to present our 2.0 TSI Stage 3 Turbocharger System for all 2008+ 2.0 TSI and 2.0 TFSI engines.

The APR Stage III includes every part necessary to completely upgrade the turbocharger system. Each component is completely engineered to deliver a turn-key solution with no additional expenses required other than oil, coolant and the typical supporting modifications for these power levels such as a cat-back exhaust, intercooler and upgraded intake. Every nut, bolt, gasket, associated hardware and all turbocharger system components required for fitment and reliability are included as well. A complete step by step installation guide including recommended tools, estimated time of install and detailed pictures is supplied to each client. APR's expertly calibrated DPP ECU Upgrade specific to the Stage III Turbocharger System is included and is the glue that holds all of the substantial power delivery, drivability and reliability together. No other company in the world provides such a complete Turbocharger System for your TSI at these power levels.

The APR TSI Stage 3 turbocharger system is on sale for the first time since its release at 10% off the normal $4999 price!

For more info please see the APR Stage III Product Page for more information!

ECU Upgrade Sale:
- All 2.0T FSI or TSI or 2.7T - $599 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1203
- All 1.8T - $499 For a Fully Loaded ECU! Normal Price $1103
- All VR6, 2.5L, 4.2L, are $100 off! Normal Price $499-$599
- All Porsche, Audi R8, S6 V10, RS6 and exotics are 10% off!

Existing customers may upgrade to a Fully Loaded ECU for $149.

Your Choice of 4 of the Following Programs:
- Stock Mode :: Exact Original Mapping and Performance
- 91 Octane Performance
- 93 Octane Performance
- 100 Octane Performance
- Valet Mode :: Limits RPMs and Power Output

Also Included:
- Fault Code Erase :: Erases Fault ECU Fault Codes
- Security Lockout :: Locks Advanced Functionality of Cruise Control, Password Protected
- Anti-Theft :: Disables Throttle to Render Vehicle Inoperable, Password Protected

Or buy a single program only and get $50 off!

APR Hardware Sale:
- Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intakes 10% Off!
- APR Stage 3 and Ko4 Turbocharger Systems 10% Off!
- APR Exhausts Systems 10% Off!
- APR Intercooler Systems 10% Off!
- APR Bipipe 15% Off!
- APR R1 Diverter Valve 15%!
- All APR Motorsport Items including Silicone Hoses and APR FSI Fuel Pump 15% Off!
- Free Shipping on all DXD Clutch and Flywheel Kits
- Free Shipping on all APR/Brembo Brake Packages

APR is pleased to present DXD Racing clutches for your Porsche, Audi or VW. DXD Racing clutches are a new product line developed by DXD and tested by APR across many different friction products, pressure plate loads and flywheel designs with one goal in mind, to create clutch systems not only with perfect balance and symmetry but also to perfectly complement APR's engine modification program without compromise in reliability, drivability or enjoyment.

To find the right clutch upgrade for you VW, Audi or Porsche please visit our DXD Clutch Upgrade news item!

Please Visit the APR Website for Details on all APR Products!

To Find the Closest Authorized APR Dealer Near You Please use our Dealer Locator Tool!

GoAPR!

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Darn it, and here I had settled on not flashing until I hit 15k miles just to shake out any drivetrain issues before trashing my warranty (mostly because I'll NEVER hear the end of it from my fiancee if I have an issue!). :(

Might have to wait for the Holiday sale and hope the offer is similar...

kdumbril

Passed Driver's Ed
Arin, I have a question for you. I live in Dubai, UAE, and from previous communications with APR there are no dealers in this area :). I am really keen to get the flash....here are my questions:
- can you confirm that there are still no dealers in the Dubai/Abu Dhabi area?
- if not, I guess my only option is to ship my ECU direct to APR (insured of course) - how long will the flash take once you recieve it?
- Is the "flashed" ECU tested before you ship it back? the last thing I want is to install it in my car, and it does not work...
- can you confirm the shipping costs (insured) from your end, back to Dubai.

Thanks

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Arin, I have a question for you. I live in Dubai, UAE, and from previous communications with APR there are no dealers in this area :). I am really keen to get the flash....here are my questions:
- can you confirm that there are still no dealers in the Dubai/Abu Dhabi area?
- if not, I guess my only option is to ship my ECU direct to APR (insured of course) - how long will the flash take once you recieve it?
- Is the "flashed" ECU tested before you ship it back? the last thing I want is to install it in my car, and it does not work...
- can you confirm the shipping costs (insured) from your end, back to Dubai.

Thanks

If you contact MAS tuning, they will be able to flash your ECU if they have our new flashing tool. :)

http://www.mastuning.net/

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
It technically will not void the warranty but the dealer may decide they don't want to work on the car simply because they have to involve extra labor not written in the VW instruction guides. That being said, the carbonio intake is easier to remove than the OEM unit in my opinion so I doubt you'll run into any issues. With the carbonio stage 1 unit we also do not replace the maf housing or put any major bends directly infront of it. This means air will still be properly metered, so the chance of any errors or problems related to the carbonio intake are pretty much 0. Over all, I do not believe you'll have any issues and, just so you know, Garnett is a VW dealership and an APR dealership and is in your area. :)

On more note, if you do take the car in for service or warranty work that would normally require removal of the intake its not a bad idea to just reinstall the stock intake. This not really to hide the intake from the dealership so much as to make their job easier as it will be exactly what they expect to see under the hood.