GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GTI MKVI Plaid fabric wallet

lostbeachbum

Passed Driver's Ed
These look great, but I'd be careful about selling your products on these boards. If I were you'd I'd contact the people regarding getting vendor status or you'll likely get banned.

I agree. Yesterday I sent an email to the admins, and today I have taken the post off until I speak with the admins about becoming a supporting vendor.

Thank you

lostbeachbum

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone friends with an admin? I have sent an email to just about every admin and an email through the contact us pages. It's been 2 days and no response. If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Please keep an eye out for an Admin response.

Thank you.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I picked up a wallet at target of all places recently which almost perfectly matches the Jacky cloth. I'll have to snap a picture of it sometime. It basically disappears when I put it on my seat.

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
OK, so I'm guilty of putting the plaid on everything I can, so of course I had to have one of these. I ordered the wallet/keychain combo. The pics already look great, and it's SO much better in person. I immediately switched over from my Mont Blanc wallet that I've been using for the last 10 years. Shipping was freakishly fast, and I will order more for sure (CC holder, etc.).

Seriously, with access to that high of quality fabric, please make more stuff!