GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
he psssh'ing you cause you pfff't him in a race, love it.

Nice touch using the hazards :laugh:

LOL

Ya the kiddos seem to love it when the old guy does it to 'em.

Bwahahaha.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
ST kids love their psh. There's a little Fiesta ST that I see in my area a lot. Every 5 seconds he's going psh. He did it next to me a whole bunch in the middle of traffic where no racing of any kind was able to take place. I've seen him several times and every time I see him he's just constantly going psh psh psh. You can't even hear him accelerate or building boost, it just goes psh.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
CSB time? had some fun playing follow the speeder with a blobeye STI this morning on the drive in. sadly he was only with me for 3 exits.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
ST kids love their psh. There's a little Fiesta ST that I see in my area a lot. Every 5 seconds he's going psh. He did it next to me a whole bunch in the middle of traffic where no racing of any kind was able to take place. I've seen him several times and every time I see him he's just constantly going psh psh psh. You can't even hear him accelerate or building boost, it just goes psh.

LOL yeah there's another Focus ST that lives a few doors down from me.

In the summer, every time I'm out in the garage, he psh's past the house. Every. Single. Time.

I know it's on purpose cuz Rennhole lives further down the street and he says the kid does it there every time too.

Seems like the Focus ST is turning into the douchebag car.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
LOL
Ya the kiddos seem to love it when the old guy does it to 'em.
Bwahahaha.
In a hybrid no less
If dv spacer didnt lose power/boost id maybe actaully get one if im being honest.... heard dbunnys psssht all the way down the street...on stock boost no tune or intake.
poor kitteh / doggo. boops all around.
This^
CSB time? had some fun playing follow the speeder with a blobeye STI this morning on the drive in. sadly he was only with me for 3 exits.
Nice car yeah^

Hows the weather in mexico?

LOL yeah there's another Focus ST that lives a few doors down from me.

In the summer, every time I'm out in the garage, he psh's past the house. Every. Single. Time.

I know it's on purpose cuz Rennhole lives further down the street and he says the kid does it there every time too.

Seems like the Focus ST is turning into the douchebag car.

I remember you told us about this kid, "why not just come by and say hi?" lol

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
In a hybrid no less

If dv spacer didnt lose power/boost id maybe actaully get one if im being honest.... heard dbunnys psssht all the way down the street...on stock boost no tune or intake.

This^

Nice car yeah^

Hows the weather in mexico?

I remember you told us about this kid, "why not just come by and say hi?" lol

Boost seems to be holding steady. Will report back later if it starts to lose boost. If it does, that thing is coming off. But... this is what the torque app is reporting so take that as you will.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17: P-Car Guy Gives Lessons On Differences Between A Sim And Video Games TBH

This magnificent vista though

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Dealer called. They initially said, "It's probably the AdBlue heater, they're pretty common failure, we'll have it done for you Monday."

This afternoon the manager just called, asked for my permission to put 40-50 miles on it, they'll need it until Friday at the earliest. They think the DME is failing.

I'll stay in the loaner car another day (no complaints) and just drop it off to them tomorrow night. Makes no sense to leave the loaner in my garage while I head out of town.

#thanksWarranty

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Tho now I wonder if maybe I should angle to keep it and take the loaner, instead of the racekar, to the Gap.... lol they'd probably be pissed...

Status
Not open for further replies.